FE4 THREAD

Fia

Despite how hilarious it is as a joke, do you guys think I'm that stupid to attempt anything while she's in dragon form?...and how is that in any way kinky?

Finn said posted something about pairings in FE that were Human x Dragon/Manakete, and AAG9 asked "Why would you even want to have sex with a Dragon? ", then I said "Ask Rey"

I guess common sense would be obviously that they do it in human form Even if that's very wrong in the case of Nowi or Nah

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's make it a tad simpler: she's a gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

Hmm, but so am - oh right... nobody could tell from my username~ Perhaps not many people decide to check the gender (or believed it x3)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Let's make it a tad simpler: she's a gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

My introduction thread went mostly ignored when I first posted it.

Jedi's introduction thread got a lot of hits. He got a personal welcome from most of the Folgores.

Therefore, Jedi is a girl and I am not?

I didn't get many replies for my intro thread but I didn't / don't really care.

Finn said posted something about pairings in FE that were Human x Dragon/Manakete, and AAG9 asked "Why would you even want to have sex with a Dragon? ", then I said "Ask Rey"

I guess common sense would be obviously that they do it in human form Even if that's very wrong in the case of Nowi or Nah

no stop

it's fire emblem

... ... B-Brain bleach please...

…*hands some over*

I have two dogs but the older one keeps harassing the younger one. What should I do?

Assert your own dominance and then force the dogs to behave?

A girl pretending to be a boy? Reverse internet?

I acted very normally and not any different from how I act now. (Except a bit more polite because I was fucking new, come on.) Funnily enough, I am commonly mistaken for a guy on the Internet a lot.

Hmm, but so am - oh right... nobody could tell from my username~ Perhaps not many people decide to check the gender (or believed it x3)

That was also a less active time. And only later on did Metal Rabbit, Kiryn, Fireman, Hikarusa, Zeph and Bianchi form the intro thread derailment squadron.

I miss Fireman and Bianchi being around all the time. Or at all, in Fireman's case.

My introduction thread went mostly ignored when I first posted it.

Jedi's introduction thread got a lot of hits. He got a personal welcome from most of the Folgores.

Therefore, Jedi is a girl and I am not?

Well, it's not an absolute! But it might be true, who knows.

Weee at first I thought Hazuki seemed like a fun person~

But then.... I started getting a little suspicious... when she decided to request pretty much every person she talked to after like one post with them or so... (or that's what I thought, who knows maybe a lot of them requested her~ I just figured that since she was the one to request me...)

That was also a less active time. And only later on did Metal Rabbit, Kiryn, Fireman, Hikarusa, Zeph and Bianchi form the intro thread derailment squadron.

I miss Fireman and Bianchi being around all the time. Or at all, in Fireman's case.

Yeah, it was~

Yeah then the fun stuffs happened!!

I miss Fireman tooooooooooooooo =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

I acted very normally and not any different from how I act now. (Except a bit more polite because I was fucking new, come on.) Funnily enough, I am commonly mistaken for a guy on the Internet a lot.

I didn't know you was a girl(no offense). Doesn't make a difference but thats new to me.

I didn't know you was a girl(no offense). Doesn't make a difference but thats new to me.

This is what I mean (no offense taken, by the way). People can't tell I'm a girl just from my mannerisms or how I type. Even when I actually did have my gender marked as female and dropped hints that I was female, people still can't tell.