FE4 THREAD

Fia

That'd be cool, thanks! Yeah, taking a look at them will do nice for the dex.

Ah. Makes sense. Yeah, better reach and all.

I don't have that issue, and I'm faster on hand so it's easier to train a nice reflex out of (though these days it's a bit extreme where I tend to block anything that gets too close to my face by my standards), but considering that my legs are ridiculously powerful anyway I only use kicks if I'm sparring with protective gear on or in actual danger. My punches are strong enough as it is.

When one have lived as long as we have, brother, mixing up issue numbers are inevitable.

Those are cool, yes.

I prefer swinging things. Swords, etc. I am not terrible at kicks but hand-to-hand combat in general is not my strongest point. Im much better on the offensive front with something large and pointy in my hands. *chortle*

Get a better camera.

wft no. Do you even know how much those Canons cost?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Sony entry-level DSLR and it takes good pictures (provided that they are shot to RAW format).

The body only costed me a little less than $400. I got a separate lens though.

That wasn't obvious?

Well, that and it's a little easier to target kneecaps and/or groin so that you can run like hell. *dryly*

Oh yeah. Definitely.

Though for some reasons (might have to do with my terrible lungs) I get a lot more easily out of breath running than doing other physical activities so I have a better shot breaking the attacker rather than run. Running has a chance of not being able to outrun and then lacking the energy to fight vs fight right off the bat on full energy and win. Risking the chance of them getting back up and catching me vs, well, breaking their leg entirely... (though this is also done better with kicks I just suck at running long distance haha)

I prefer swinging things. Swords, etc. I am not terrible at kicks but hand-to-hand combat in general is not my strongest point. Im much better on the offensive front with something large and pointy in my hands. *chortle*

I got a couple of swords in my house, both wooden and metal. I don't have quite as much training with them as I do with hand-to-hand, though (I do have a little), but you probably don't want to deal with me with one anyway.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Mace and books are also effective weapons.

I think mine cost me… 500? I got it on sale. It's a T3 Rebel.

Oh yeah. Definitely.

Though for some reasons (might have to do with my terrible lungs) I get a lot more easily out of breath running than doing other physical activities so I have a better shot breaking the attacker rather than run. Running has a chance of not being able to outrun and then lacking the energy to fight vs fight right off the bat on full energy and win.

Ah, that makes sense. I don't have the best stamina, but I've got enough to RUN if need be.

Edited by Aqua

got a couple of swords in my house, both wooden and metal. I don't have quite as much training with them as I do with hand-to-hand, though (I do have a little), but you probably don't want to deal with me with one anyway.

It would be interesting to spar with you. Seeing sheer force match speed and evasion. Heeee...A text book Loki/Thor fight.

I think mine cost me… 500?

Like i have that to spend...

Froot must be changing people back cuz i see im green but brother is still red.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It would be interesting to spar with you. Seeing sheer force match speed and evasion. Heeee...A text book Loki/Thor fight.

Quite.

I'd say I have speed and evasion as well but that only applies to hand to hand. My parrying maneuvers don't come as fast as my reflexive hand blocks, sadly.

I am no longer red but vash is still red.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Quite.

I'd say I have speed and evasion as well but that only applies to hand to hand. My parrying maneuvers don't come as fast as my reflexive hand blocks, sadly.

I am no longer red but vash is still red.

Har, im the opposite. Im ass at defensive or evasion with hand-to-hand but ok (for a novice) at parrying. You know how we have gun permits? I really wish i could get a sword permit. One so i can just carry a sword around and use it if necessary.

Har, im the opposite. Im ass at defensive or evasion with hand-to-hand but ok (for a novice) at parrying. You know how we have gun permits? I really wish i could get a sword permit. One so i can just carry a sword around and use it if necessary.

Would be great, haha.

Would be great, haha.

Would beat the hell out of a stun gun. Walking alone at night after the club, try messing with me and SWORD UP IN YER DOME! Seriously...There should be a PSA encouraging women to carry swords like fucken shield maidens.

Yes x 100

Assassin's Creed style hidden blade is also acceptable though

Creeper comes up just stealthily stab him in the gut and nonchalantly walk away

@Tonton: That'd be great :D

also I should probably change out of xmas hat but my regular thor av is on my other computer

Edited by Thor Odinson

Yes x 100

Assassin's Creed style hidden blade is also acceptable though

Creeper comes up just stealthily stab him in the gut and nonchalantly walk away

@Tonton: That'd be great :D

also I should probably change out of xmas hat but my regular thor av is on my other computer

Arr.

Too bad sword canes are illegal in my state.

Because...effort, right brother?