• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gun's aren't the solution to everything, now.

It's not. Flames are.

If you can't say it, don't mention it, then

I'm bringing joy to the thread.

Edited by Mitsuki

*cocks pistol*

Nightmare make these people stahp with their barrels

*still in her box*

I'm probably much farther from it, but I do have a big river somewhat close to me?

I do too, but then I really WOULD be dead.

He might see it so I can't say it in the thread.

None of you are, but I'm still doing it anyway because fuck logic.

I don't think logic would like that. Or, you know, Ein like you cheating. *logic*

Why do people say men and women can't be just friends?

*blinks and looks up to see the ONE guy friend among the girls in group of friends* Who knows? Some people just have too much shipping on the brain.

It's plenty possible... I just... haven't found a perfect example of that yet.

Me.

Also, here Tonton:

[5:20:51 PM] Espeon: NO MORE PENGUINS

[5:20:53 PM] Espeon: ELEPHANTS
[5:20:55 PM] Espeon: I mean
[5:22:35 PM] Nightmare: lol
[5:22:43 PM] Espeon: hi
Edited by Mitsuki

So, um, Kat... a confession for a certain couple of mine just played out through my mind~

Me.

Also, here Tonton:

[5:20:51 PM] Espeon: NO MORE PENGUINS

[5:20:53 PM] Espeon: ELEPHANTS
[5:20:55 PM] Espeon: I mean
[5:22:35 PM] Nightmare: lol
[5:22:43 PM] Espeon: hi

[/shrugs] Okay. Well, there you go.

So, um, Kat... a confession for a certain couple of mine just played out through my mind~

[/shrugs] Okay. Well, there you go.

Oh? *grins* okay, which one? there are… like… two that come to mind.

Glad that makes sense to SOMEONE?

Gun's aren't the solution to everything, now.

No. Large pointy things are.

Why do people say men and women can't be just friends?

Because they are fucking retarded, thats why. To some morons out there, everyone has to have sexual tension. Give me a break.

It's plenty possible... I just... haven't found a perfect example of that yet.

Uhhhh...You need to meet new people. I have oodles of male friends where there is not sexual tension and we just hang out.

Because they're stupid.

Most of my friends are guys.

Indeed.

No. Large pointy things are.

Because they are fucking retarded, thats why. To some morons out there, everyone has to have sexual tension. Give me a break.

Uhhhh...You need to meet new people. I have oodles of male friends where there is not sexual tension and we just hang out.

Indeed.

Well, I mean, I have guy friends but I don't hang out with them that often really... and the one I DO hang out with we actually used to date so he doesn't count.

uhhhhhhh

*throws shotgun in the nearest river*

Teehee~ Just as planned...

*throws all barrels and cardboard boxes into the Hudson River*

On an unrelated note.......... OMFG I'M GONNA FAINT AND DIE OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW.

Guess I'm in the Hudson River now.

*cocks pistol*

Nightmare make these people stahp with their barrels

Uh......

*Tries to swim away, still in the random barrel* You know, I'm reminded of the river scene from the second Hobbit movie now.

Indeed.

I'm not going to deny that there are cases in which guy friends and girl friends do start developing feelings for each other. But it's not a rule. I've had a female friend who had a crush on one of our male friends all throughout high school, another who developed feelings for another girl after high school, dated for six months, then broke up amicably. And two who are developing feelings for each other right now. I also know other guys and girls who have never felt anything more than friendship for one another.

Guys and girls can definitely be friends without ever developing feelings for one another. But people only like to look at the times when they DO develop feelings and ship stuff like stupid.

Guess~! I'll... hmm. Where would the best place be to send you this?

Skype or PM would be my best suggestions! ^^

Well, I mean, I have guy friends but I don't hang out with them that often really... and the one I DO hang out with we actually used to date so he doesn't count.

I hang out with one, because he's the one guy to NOT try and get me to go on a date. I've bad experience with overly pushy guys. But I've certainly made friends with a few guys in my class and there was NO hints of flirtation. *shrug*

I'm not going to deny that there are cases in which guy friends and girl friends do start developing feelings for each other. But it's not a rule. I've had a female friend who had a crush on one of our male friends all throughout high school, another who developed feelings for another girl after high school, dated for six months, then broke up amicably. And two who are developing feelings for each other right now. I also know other guys and girls who have never felt anything more than friendship for one another.

Guys and girls can definitely be friends without ever developing feelings for one another. But people only like to look at the times when they DO develop feelings and ship stuff like stupid.

This is wonderful said, by the way.