FE4 THREAD

Fia

AND IT IS

but that sale might only last 6 hours

(Ys I&II isn't nearly as good as them, but it provides welcome backstory for Origin

Felghana doesn't give a damn about it though)

Six hours from now?

So the extras are done, the time of truth has come

Now I need to plan out what rooms I need to make, and from there figure out how I'm going to build it

Let's see

A lab for Bal, a theater for Rey, a library for I dunno who, an art room for Marthur, a "red room" for Shirley...

What. Why "red room" and why in quotes? >_>

I think she might be home well before ends... if I remember right about the times she heads back home.

Possibly. I should be home around 6 pm EST or 3 pm PST.

My memory is pretty bad too... and sometimes I even get the Water > Fire > Grass > Water triangle fucked up. :\

Why why why. *runs*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Six hours from now?

Yeah

And soon enough I won't be around to remind you

What. Why "red room" and why in quotes? >_>

I'm glad you're okay with it Edited by OldMan

You don't really need to moonrune to look at the maps. I mean it helps tell you what a treasure is, and where pits are, but...

I mean because of the map, how am I going to find what I want?

So the extras are done, the time of truth has come

Now I need to plan out what rooms I need to make, and from there figure out how I'm going to build it

Let's see

A lab for Bal, a theater for Rey, a library for I dunno who, an art room for Marthur, a "red room" for Shirley...

All three?

Don't forget the silliness room

Yeah

And soon enough I won't be around to remind you

I'm glad you're okay with it

Waaaaaaaaait whatttttttt. Then what are the naaaaaaaaames. I forgot the title already. :V

oh god Shirley your sig

it's brilliant

What about it. >_>

Heroine's Mind, Cathedral, Makai were all great dungeons, as far as I remember them. With the Mapper spell and the map feature, it's really not that big a chore, especially if you're the kind of personality that likes to fully map out your dungeons as you explore them, just to make sure you don't miss anything. Also, experimenting is also part of the point, as far as fusing goes, though I guess modern conveniences/only so much time/etc. do render that somewhat archaic. If he really does need a guide, I'd heartily recommend this very nicely laid out resource guide (Japanese language). I found it invaluable for nailing down the specifics of alignment change, and it spells out the rules for fusions (both 2 body and 3 body).

Sure enough, there are ways to make it easier on the self, but I don't think that excuses the esoteric and archaic systems entirely.

Like I said though, if he's into archaic games he'll probably enjoy it. I'm just mentioning the ill along with the good you mentioned, so that the game may be judged accordingly. My belief is that it won't be enjoyable unless you're a passionate fan, and I actually think going back to it after experiencing the systems and learning them in other better games has more merit. The rest...is silence.

I mean because of the map, how am I going to find what I want?

Don't forget the silliness room

For Freohr, huh

"Silliness" is too abstract for this purpose, though

Waaaaaaaaait whatttttttt. Then what are the naaaaaaaaames. I forgot the title already. :V

What about it. >_>

Ys The Oath in Felghana

Ys Origin

Ys I&II Chronicles

Ys The Oath in Felghana

Ys Origin

Ys I&II Chronicles

Why the strikeout. >_>

For all of us :D and in memory of a certain dead member

You can do something, I believe in you

Your grandmother.

Ah don't worry Shirley, you can be reminded by someone else.

MAYBE.

Why do you need reminders on types advantage. :< THE INTERNEEEEEEET! And some are kinda common sense... and I just... My memory sucks, but I will always remember the Pokémon type matchups.

My memory sucks too~ And I can remember a lot of them but not all of them.

I often got mixed up with the relationships between ghost and psychic and dark because for me I always found them similar because of their colour scheme~ I just had to come up with things like "well ghosts are scared of the dark" which is ridiculous but that's why I can remember it. And I just remember "psychics apparently are just afraid of ghosts and the dark" and "dark is just an evil jerk" =o

And then there are some others that are just not obvious to me at all. So that's when I go to bulbapedia all the time x3

*dancing like a fool*

Oh god, Poly, your sig...

My memory sucks too~ And I can remember a lot of them but not all of them.

I often got mixed up with the relationships between ghost and psychic and dark because for me I always found them similar because of their colour scheme~ I just had to come up with things like "well ghosts are scared of the dark" which is ridiculous but that's why I can remember it. And I just remember "psychics apparently are just afraid of ghosts and the dark" and "dark is just an evil jerk" =o

And then there are some others that are just not obvious to me at all. So that's when I go to bulbapedia all the time x3

It MIGHT help to remember that the dark is more of cunning and ruthlessness. Pragmatic. Psychics are likely terrified of the mind of someone who can think so pragmatically, and ghosts… idk, maybe they met their end at the hands of someone like that?

*patpat*ohmy.png

Try to get some inspiration from The Land of Deceiving Looks

Also, don't forget to put your portrait somewhere

:3

w-what

I think I have a spare of it somewhere... wait

You know what

I'll open the furniture page on the wiki and plan some rooms from there

Like a graveyard, a bar

Maybe a furo

Exactly

The dead member I was referring to