FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ooh ooh ooh I still haven't really made much progress in FE13 yet but I've been told that my love for ferocious creatures well, just about any creature really makes me like Cherche~! ^o^

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone mention miniskirts. Every girl in this thread must now wear a miniskirt. ...y'know what, kick all the males so I can have my own harem.

A shame I can't be in any harems anymore.

Just take down the Wall and let A The Great Other crush them with its army Speaking of it, I should make The Wall in Terraria one of these days

The Great Other is my drinking buddy. I think i can arrange something. Dude, my Animal Crossing New Leaf town...i dont have a Wall but i certainly have a themed Westeros going on.

Ooh ooh ooh I still haven't really made much progress in FE13 yet but I've been told that my love for ferocious creatures well, just about any creature really makes me like Cherche~! ^o^

Cherche is easily the coolest and best first gen female. I lurve Cherche. She is my Official Waifu.

I saw someone mention miniskirts.

Every girl in this thread must now wear a miniskirt.

...y'know what, kick all the males so I can have my own harem.

tumblr_m45506ypVW1r8nrkqo2_500.gif

...*nukes AT*

Did you just point a nuke at Valhalla? Not that i truly oppose this, but its a bit much. Now i have to clean up the mess. gg.

Lumi is so going to break you.

As will i.

Where is Thor anyway?

The Great Other is my drinking buddy. I think i can arrange something. Dude, my Animal Crossing New Leaf town...i dont have a Wall but i certainly have a themed Westeros going on.

Cherche is easily the coolest and best first gen female. I lurve Cherche. She is my Official Waifu.

tumblr_m45506ypVW1r8nrkqo2_500.gif

I need to see that one of these days

Cherche (and Maribelle too, actually) was almost my waifu

I need to see that one of these days

Cherche (and Maribelle too, actually) was almost my waifu

Ill have to screencap some stuff one of these days.

How come you chose Tharja? I thought nearly everyone around here hated her. Cherche is gr9.

Ill have to screencap some stuff one of these days.

How come you chose Tharja? I thought nearly everyone around here hated her. Cherche is gr9.

A lot of people here hate her. A lot of people here love her. Very few here who know about her are indifferent to her.

Edited by BLS

I saw someone mention miniskirts.

Every girl in this thread must now wear a miniskirt.

...y'know what, kick all the males so I can have my own harem.

Yeah, no. No, no. I'll look bad.

Last time I mention my wardrobe here...

Nah, it's all good fun!

A lot of people here hate her. A lot of people here love her. Very few here who know about her are indifferent to her.

*raises hand* I am.

To be fair, ive only seen like maybe three or four members say they loved Tharja. Everyone else is like "MEEEEEH!"