• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

OH! Right, different age limits in different places! [/mistaken emote]

oh heavens no darling

that's not what we're laughing about

since you seem actually confused, i ...don't think half of anybody actually adheres to the drinking laws to the letter

plus i'm modestly sure most states have provisions for minors consuming alcohol under supervision of a parent in their own home; the real legal issue is purchasing/drinking in public

Uh.. >_>

So I started Ys: Oath.

Important: Unlike Final Fantasy, small stat differences actually have significant changes to boss fights and such so don't skip out on armor.

oh heavens no darling

since you seem actually confused, i ...don't think half of anybody actually adheres to the drinking laws to the letter

plus i'm modestly sure most states have provisions for minors consuming alcohol under supervision of a parent in their own home; the real legal issue is purchasing/drinking in public

Besides the real issue and probably reason for why the stupid age limit is like that is the party frequenters looking for excuses to get drunk all the bloody time that are of high school age. If you're not one of those and you don't even look to get drunk then that age limit should be the least of your concerns. Getting too much of it in your system at a party full of strangers is the real thing to be concerned with for the girls here.

Edited by Sirius

People actually follow the age limit for drinking?

Important: Unlike Final Fantasy, small stat differences actually have significant changes to boss fights and such so don't skip out on armor.

....Okay, I'll keep that in mind.

People actually follow the age limit for drinking?

Well, it's not like the age will matter when the accidents and deaths happen, so I pretty sure they don't give a damn then.

seriously

forging a sword is a stupid massive difference, let alone buying a new tier

in ys1 i recall a boss i something to the order of one million hit kod, so i ground up and bought a new sword

the combination of new sword and the one level i got grinding took it down to like a clean 12hko

Never really noticed that about Ys, until I started playing Origins in Nightmare mode, and found that really a level or two more makes bosses go from almost impossible to beat to manageable.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

oh heavens no darling

... ... O-Oh. W-Well. I'm just little Miss Law-Abiding Citizen here...!

Except for that one time I jaywalked. :\

h- haha, y- yeah, that's illegal!!

in most parts of the world legal drinking age is 18 though so if you look at it as you living on earth you are on average drinking legally

I suppose so... that's an interesting way to think about it. ^_^

I'm more or less certain that's it. You can get into trouble for being a minor and even holding a beer can or wine bottle in public, but what you do in the privacy in your home is legally your own business. It's still not really recommended, though, as alcohol can have SIGNIFICANT impairments to the brain at that age. …Of course, if you pair it with marijuana, then the effects are actually blunted, but that's neither here nor there.

It's okay Vashi, I'm holding out until 21 too~ Anyway, it seems the people in my family in charge of the alcohol seem to be wanting me to wait as well x3 They let my older brother get away with it though ;~;

That's okay though, I'm in no hurry it just kinda sounds like something... that I'd have to acquire a taste for, and I'm much more excited to try out things that I would enjoy straight away!! Much less tedious that way ^o^ Although for all I know I'm wrong about that completely~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Uh.. >_>

So I started Ys: Oath.

Good Shirley

Rant

I just started Ys I and I can already see that, there was some mook that I couldn't even damage, one level and the most basic sword later, OHKO

Ys I's leveling system is troublesome

You'll see why

How do I save in Ys Oath? >___________> lol I know...

And alcohol is dumb.

Good Shirley
Rant

Rant?

Edited by Keine