• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Carnival Night far more.

I'm indifferent towards that one and the only thing I hate about it is that stupid barrel/cylinder you can get stuck in forever until you figure out that you have to press up and down at certain times to make the fucking thing lower down enough for you to proceed.

Otherwise the other things I hate would include the ball and chain placement in Marble Garden and the early bottomless pit in Flying Battery which I find to be a pace killer.

I love the music. It enhances the claustrophobia so much.

I also love the act, but everyone else seems to hate it.

I can't say I love an act that I've replayed a few times. My second to last resulted in me getting to act 2 without losing any lives and then getting stuck in the infinite loop for such a long time that I only made it through 2/3 of the entire thing before getting the game over for time out. I HAD JUST GOTTEN PAST RISING SAND PORTIONS FLAWLESSLY TOO.

Lava Reef Zone felt like a breath of fresh air after that and act 2 got some serious change of scenery that was unexpected and pleasant to look at.

Edited by Sirius

Sandopolis Act 2 sucks. Its music is not good enough to have an infinite loop.

I find it alright. the ghost annoyed me first time though

I hate Carnival Night far more.

oh god i hate act 2

stupid fucking barrel

I can't say I love an act that I've replayed a few times. My second to last resulted in me getting to act 2 without losing any lives and then getting stuck in the infinite loop for such a long time that I only made it through 2/3 of the entire thing before getting the game over for time out. I HAD JUST GOTTEN PAST RISING SAND PORTIONS FLAWLESSLY TOO.

Lava Reef Zone felt like a breath of fresh air after that and act 2 got some serious change of scenery that was unexpected and pleasant to look at.

That's probably why no one else likes it. Surprisingly, I never had any trouble with it after going through it for the first time a long time ago. I MUST HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF DIRECTION or something.

Act 2's music is pretty pleasant, too. Lava Reef is just a great zone overall, and it has probably my favourite Robotnik.

... How sappy are we talking?

Very.

Was it that To the Moon game....?

Yes. And I recommend it to anyone that likes a very beautifully written romantic story.

Taylor, if there comes a steam sale or something, you should get it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Very.

Yes. And I recommend it to anyone that likes a very beautifully written romantic story.

Taylor, if there comes a steam sale or something, you should get it.

Ooh.

Oh, you know what, my father does have a Steam account, I'll look into that.

To the Moon, right?

Cool beans~