FE4 THREAD

Fia

The morbidly obese fetish ive seen in fanart is....grotesque.

troof.

I find it's common with FE, though.

ASFSADFADSOFJASEFOAS

upgrading this game to a must buy

Yeah, it's got some good JP seiyuus, on the male side. Midorikawa, NOBUYUKI HIYAMA, the aforementioned Nakata, Takehito Koyasu...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never publically expressed an opinion on Bravely Default, and tbh was seriously considering asking for a preorder of it for Christmas. Just, didn't end up in the final cut.

Now it does.(Also, I just got finished talking to a friend IRL who's been playing the demo, and whose tastes I trust)

Edit: Also, George Nakata is not a minor detail.

O-oh. I see. I thought it looked like an interesting game, but not because of the VAs... It's mostly because of the music.

Yeah, I'm playing the demo, too, and it's been pretty enjoyable so far, although maybe a bit difficult due to my inexperience with FF-like RPGs...

W-well, I never did know much about VAs, they were always just... distant people... voices to me. So don't mind me, I guess, since I don't know much about this, anyway. xP

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread, but I'm going to interject to bring into light that Adean is a piece of shit.

Dumped into the middle of fucking bandits everywhere, forced to fucking bolt through forests and still can't dodge 20s? And then gets killed in 2 hits. What a bitch.

Remember the part where the weeb sets the voices to Japanese?

tumblr_inline_myxwqfjDBJ1rb9mmp.png

And geez so many text options even just in the Japanese version.

You could turn the voice acting off.

Yet another game my thumbs won't allow me to play, great

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread, but I'm going to interject to bring into light that Adean is a piece of shit.

Dumped into the middle of fucking bandits everywhere, forced to fucking bolt through forests and still can't dodge 20s? And then gets killed in 2 hits. What a bitch.

Hahahaha you ninji

At least you can play the games

Gasap and at least I don't mind the Dawn Brigade chapters!!

You could also say I'm easy to please though~ So.... at least I'm easy to please? =3

Edited by Freohr Datia