• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Integ?

It is... really catchy... I can't deny that anymore. ;_;

Integ~

(And Specta~)

Meanwhile their mom is like "what is this crap" x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Sounds like typical moms/Asian moms, rofl.

Weeee~

She prefers metal instead =D

So she calls Integ a bad influence on me because he got me to start listening to Kalafina~ Sadly even after Madoka Magica I never got unlazy enough to check out Kalafina in the first place when I had considered it x3

Weeee~

So she calls Integ a bad influence on me because he got me to start listening to Kalafina~ Sadly even after Madoka Magica I never got unlazy enough to check out Kalafina in the first place when I had considered it x3

Whoa what. looool.

Kalafina?

So she calls Integ a bad influence on me because he got me to start listening to Kalafina~

...What?!

But...but... Now I'm depressed. How can people not appreciate such amazing music? :\ Lacrimosa was just playing a few minutes ago, it's so beautiful.

Whoa what. looool.

Kalafina?

J-pop!! If you know of Yuki Kajiura, it's like... a band/project she started. I think they were mostly for an anime at first. But yeah I also tend to usually listen to... heavier... kinda metallish music... But Kalafina is one band that I really love that doesn't really fit that, the music is so pretty and their voices are so pretty and their outfits that they tend to wear are so pretty and everything is just pretty ;u;

And so I have a quote from that band in my signature~

...What?!

But...but... Now I'm depressed. How can people not appreciate such amazing music? :\ Lacrimosa was just playing a few minutes ago, it's so beautiful.

It's fine~ Of course not everybody will be into it! And their mother is just great so I forgive her~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Dad thinks my disgust/fear of fish is weird. ._.

And I replied with, "W-Well, if they just came out of the ocean already fileted and stuff, I'd be fine. But nooo, I have to deal with eyes and organs and for gods' sake, the feel of them."

Dad's response? (Who fishes like, all the time, mind you.) "Are you sure you're my daughter?"

... Daddy, no.

Well I know what to bring you when I go visiting friends in the east coast.

A Magikarp.

J-pop!! If you know of Yuki Kajiura, it's like... a band/project she started. I think they were mostly for an anime at first. But yeah I also tend to usually listen to... heavier... kinda metallish music... But Kalafina is one band that I really love that doesn't really fit that, the music is so pretty and their voices are so pretty and their outfits that they tend to wear are so pretty and everything is just pretty ;u;

And so I have a quote from that band in my signature~

I...don't know. >_>

Well I know what to bring you when I go visiting friends in the east coast.

A Magikarp.

Rude.

And I want the outfit like the girl wearing the white skirt in here:

Edited by FloFlo

I...don't know. >_>

=D

Afaik (not that much) she just composes music for anime~ Or writes her own separate stuffs. For example all Madoka Magica's soundtrack is her. Not fully sure what else she's been involved with actually =o

I think she might be fairly well known though~ Among people who pay attention to anime music at least x3 I'm kinda guilty of... not~

Weeee~

I LOVE Kalafina. I need to listen to more of their stuff.

Also… classes. Why am I sitting in class? >< (And it's college, which basically means I VOLUNTEERED for this)

gee gee gee baby baby baby

=D

Afaik (not that much) she just composes music for anime~ Or writes her own separate stuffs. For example all Madoka Magica's soundtrack is her. Not fully sure what else she's been involved with actually =o

I think she might be fairly well known though~ Among people who pay attention to anime music at least x3 I'm kinda guilty of... not~

No wonder I dunno why then! I see, I see. I don't follow much anime music...or anime in general.

He agrees. But he wasn't so pleased that I was watching an anime

I can't even imagine the shock he felt

I mean, YOU? WATCHING AN ANIME? Preposterous

He agrees. But he wasn't so pleased that I was watching an anime.

Weee~

It's okay, you can do whatever you want!! You don't need his approval!! Even though... approval can be nice~ BUT NOT NECESSARY