FE4 THREAD

Fia

Huh, at first I was thinking this wii u browser loaded barely slower than lappy, but then once I was in a topic with a bunch of images... ;u;

Well... At least it is kinda fun browsing on a larger screen~!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, I'm not expecting to be able to catch the whole thing. I just feel like it's just not the type of game I'd get super into, when playing? Not something I'd probably buy at least (not saying that I need to buy it though, Integ shares all his games with me on steam x3). It just seems like something I'd be content with just watching and seeing others have fun with it.

That's perfectly alright then. Not every genre fits every personality. As long as you're getting some entertainment out of it, that's good.

Aaaaaah, it's painful to try and read this thread on a Wii. You know what's more of a torture, though? Dead computer and no LoGH. ;__;

No LoGH? nooooooo, comrade!

what's that <_<

>_>

Nothing. I just felt dumb for not knowing how it would "spell" out because all I know of the word is the pronunciation... though that alone should have told me. ;;

Nothing. I just felt dumb for not knowing how it would "spell" out because all I know of the word is the pronunciation... though that alone should have told me. ;;

>_>

I wish they kept AC3's mouse sensitivity level the same as the older games because it's takes me about an hour to adjust to it and before that I get motion sickness from overmoving too much

AC1-Rev's mouse sensitivity was perfect and not just because I played it first either

After a long hiatus of AC because other games do exist I go back to play some AC3 and I still had to adjust to the mouse