• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole place gets filled with those poisonous things after a while >_>

And I didn't get how to damage him in that phase that he rolls up when I even managed to get to this part the saddest part is that I'm playing Normal ;_;

You can hit the poison balls with your axe to knock them over the edge and keep the stage a little clearer. When he's rolled up you just have to dodge inside and out until he stops, then you can thunder magic him if you're nearby. Otherwise he just makes I think 3 circuits and then uncoils.

Fuck. You. Ein is not that ugly or ugly at all!

Calm down, Shirley, it's only a joke. People should be allowed to joke... I know you care about Ein a lot, but I'm sure no ill will was intended.

And it's okay Vashi you're fine~

Calm down, Shirley, it's only a joke. People should be allowed to joke... I know you care about Ein a lot, but I'm sure no ill will was intended.

And it's okay Vashi you're fine~

Oh I know... I guess the bolded kinda made it seem like I'm all completely serious. I was kinda going along with it too.

Oh I know... I guess the bolded kinda made it seem like I'm all completely serious. I was kinda going along with it too.

W-well, to me it seemed all of it suggested that...

Okay good night then. And I just realized the time so I guess I'll get going as well~