• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to watch AC4 like a movie because it'd be a while before it drops to an affordable price

and I like AC stories

My Loki uses hair colour 9 which is black instead of the brown or at least fuck it looks pretty brown in that screenshot but i can't tell

Pretty sure thats the same hair color mine has. It was the darkest one i could find.

also my loki looks more fitting

Care to share?

I happen to have The Last of Us on my PS3's HDD (The guy who sold it to me had a limited library for me to choose from, so it was a no-brainer)

There's also roughly zero chance I'll actually play it

Well, it is a nice movie. HAHAHAH

How to fight the fire boss in Ys Origin as Yunica:

When he throws a punch at you, use the charged Thunder spell's invincibility frames so that the punch does no damage and you deal some to him. With this, you can take out one of the fists with 2 punches and this is on Nightmare.

You can also use the charged Thunder spell to kill the enemies he spawns if you get the AoE radius to touch them all.

Oh. My Fucking. God.

I. Just. Found. A. Shiny. Sawk. BUT. NO. RIOLU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST ACCIDENTALLY FUCKING PRESSED RUN AGAINST THE SHINY SAWK

excuse me while I throw myself off my building ;_;

I think my father is Pilot ;_;

Edited by Tonton

Tea huh... having spend quite some time playing Alice Madness Returns the past week can't say I'm quite fond of it for the time being, haha...

It was a bit funny though, in the demented way...

Unfortunately, my friends of the corresponding safaris are not online atm and I don't have one with the hidden ability so that would have to wait a bit :<

Oh please, I've been waiting for a few days for Neal to trade with me, and even longer to even get him on my Friend List.

I can be patient. Sometimes.

The Abra I got was the third I had in Safari. First one was female but without Magic Guard and the second was a male. I led with a Shadow Tag Gothorita. The person wasn't online either.

Edited by Woodshooter