• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Second generation in my draft run was basically Celice, Oifaye, Janne and Tristan in a circle formation with Leen in between, spamming the Again staff until Celice seized.

The final chapter took 4 turns and I don't think I even recruited Julia.

HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAH

By the end, Tristan wasn't even in my main group since I kept him as guard duty in case I fucked up and Brian or Arion ambushed the castle.

Celice moves first and generally kills something, then there's Lynn dancing, Janne using Again on Lynn and Oifaye using the Rescue staff on her.

I probably could've had a competant mounted healer had I promoted Dimna to Master Knight instead of Arrow Knight, but Celice's sword skill already heals him anyway.

Turn one Edda goes down, two Dozel, three Freege, then Barhara.

Edited by Woodshooter

This person referred to their character as cardboard in the movies and I could write a whole meta disproving that

Like I love Loki and Tony but not every character needs to be full of snark to be a good fucking character fucking

Not every character needs to be them to be memorable or well-written or sympathetic or whatever the fuck ever

Not every Assassin needs to be Ezio even though he's my favourite

etc

Edited by Thor Odinson

This person referred to their character as cardboard in the movies and I could write a whole meta disproving that

Like I love Loki and Tony but not every character needs to be full of snark to be a good fucking character fucking

Not every character needs to be them to be memorable or well-written or sympathetic or whatever the fuck ever

Not every Assassin needs to be Ezio even though he's my favourite

etc

I think you should take a suggestion Vash made. Smite them with bunny magic.

By the end, Tristan wasn't even in my main group since I kept him as guard duty in case I fucked up and Brian or Arion ambushed the castle.

Celice moves first and generally kills something, then there's Lynn dancing, Janne using Again on Lynn and Oifaye using the Rescue staff on her.

I probably could've had a competant mounted healer had I promoted Dimna to Master Knight instead of Arrow Knight, but Celice's sword skill already heals him anyway.

Turn one Edda goes down, two Dozel, three Freege, then Barhara.

That's terribly broken.

Hilarious dood, I wish I could've seen that

That's terribly broken.

Hilarious dood, I wish I could've seen that

You'll have a full team of children. Should be a piece of cake for you too.

Just pick three mounted staff users among Leaf, Oifaye, Fin, Nanna, Lester, Delmud (!), Arthur and Tinny and you'll do alright.

Arthur and Tiltyu need Claude as their father and they have to promote to Mage Knight for this to happen (Claude gives Awareness just in case). Delmud has natural Blagi blood already and can promote to Mage Knight as well.

Glorious Cross Knights

Looking back at it, I think Sigurd had the Longinus and beat them on an Enemy phasse, then crit Eltshan to death.