FE4 THREAD

Fia

See, this is how you bring a new subject to the thread. I

I mentioned Rogue in her hottest incarnation ever, and you guys kept talking about goddamn Piotr.

Because Rogue's hotness is not something to discuss

It is there, it is glorious, end of discussion

now lettuce revert to discussing that Russian kid

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wunderbar.

Now jump into my flanly bosom and we shall have many wonderful evenings of love and passion and sweet, sweet desserts.

And I just got myself a refill of tea too XD

Good thing too because my hands are cooooold.

Because Rogue's hotness is not something to discuss

It is there, it is glorious, end of discussion

now lettuce revert to discussing that Russian kid

HEY THAT'S RUDE

hey piotr is badass

he has FISTS OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

and likely the whole junk too

I imagine he must impress the ladies.

Explains much.

"Scientists have discovered that the brain circuits we engage when we think about social matters, such as considering other people's views, or moral issues, inhibit the circuits that we use when we think about inanimate, analytical things, such as working on a physics problem or making sure the numbers add up when we balance our budget. And they say, the same happens the other way around: the analytic brain network inhibits the social network."

I gathered that.

<3

Explains much.

"Scientists have discovered that the brain circuits we engage when we think about social matters, such as considering other people's views, or moral issues, inhibit the circuits that we use when we think about inanimate, analytical things, such as working on a physics problem or making sure the numbers add up when we balance our budget. And they say, the same happens the other way around: the analytic brain network inhibits the social network."

so basically we're all fucking dumb

k

Explains much.

Explains McCoy and Spock at least

I like waffles.

Hi Bindi.

Hello~ Good evening~ well it's technically morning for me but whatever

Waffles are great~ I heard chicken and waffles is really good, I wanna try iiiiiit

Hello~ Good evening~ well it's technically morning for me but whatever

Waffles are great~ I heard chicken and waffles is really good, I wanna try iiiiiit

It's been a while since I've seen you ^^;

I think my school once served chicken and waffles at one of the cafeterias there, I hadn't tried it but it was certainly was a thing.

It's been a while since I've seen you ^^;

I think my school once served chicken and waffles at one of the cafeterias there, I hadn't tried it but it was certainly was a thing.

Ah, sorry sorry;; I always lurk around, but I always forget to post ahahaha;;;

Chicken and waffles is like, on the very top of the list of foods I want to try. But none of the restaurants around here serve it aaaaaahhhhh.