• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vocaroo.com/i/s11vQ2qZqt3U

Holy shit this chorus is so damn fun to sing. I wish I had a soundproof room so I could really sing it. I'm too embarrassed to annoy neighbors. >__>

SING LOUDER SO THEY'LL START TO THROW MONEY ON YOUR WINDOW or call the police

Man, replaying Sengoku Rance I realize this game is stocked with that old arcane, better-have-a-guide shit

It would take more time then I am prepared to devote to figure out every character clear, every event, and just

just everything

its

so good

Yeah thats the one

though I dont know what you mean by "weird"

Well, from all I remember, it did drastic stuff like making the Date into mono-eyed demons, the Tokugawa as... some sort of bear creatures or something, or was it the Imagawa? I don't remember. And then some like the Mouri who remained human but changed Motonari's grandsons into women (though I'd give them credit for being among the few Sengoku inspired works who actually portray Motonari as old as he was at that time). Among other stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, from all I remember, it did drastic stuff like making the Date into mono-eyed demons, the Tokugawa as... some sort of bear creatures or something, or was it the Imagawa? I don't remember. And then some like the Mouri who remained human but changed Motonari's grandsons into women (though I'd give them credit for being among the few Sengoku inspired works who actually portray Motonari as old as he was at that time). Among other stuff.

They definitely had fun with it

Well, you DO have internet. Catch up!

Well sure he can catch up on the shows themselves

but he'll never have that experience y know

now if only theend could play, he has an amazing normal type

what

We are?

Oh please

I'm playing it... on my phone...

But I read that unlike Minecraft on the phone, Terraria has most of what the PC version has.

I've dug two pits to hell, but the monsters are too strong there to do any exploring. ;~;

I wouldn't say most, but

Why are you going to hell already