FE4 THREAD

Fia

Haha, well, I'm glad you like it here! Any thoughts of maybe finding a job here and staying sometime in the future?

What kind of tea is it?

It's... like putting marmalade into a mug and then pouring hot water over it? It was made for me, so I'm not sure how else to describe it. It kinda looks like orange peel slivers on the bottom, though?

*nukes the entire east cost so Shirley can't go back there*

Eh? but... but innocent casualties!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I DO. I'll have to adjust to everything, but I have to find some way to find a job here.... LA might be my best bet as opposed to its surrounding areas... and it's sooooooooo clean. Omg. I don't wanna go back. ;_; Don't make me go baaaaaack to the dirty east coast.

LA's a big city, might be easier to find a job there than the surrounding areas. Although I've heard some of the suburbs in the LA district are pretty nice.

It's... like putting marmalade into a mug and then pouring hot water over it? It was made for me, so I'm not sure how else to describe it. It kinda looks like orange peel slivers on the bottom, though?

I talked to my mom. It's real. If you want the name, I'll ask again, but I think she said one of the possibilities was "ujacha"?

I talked to my mom. It's real. If you want the name, I'll ask again, but I think she said one of the possibilities was "ujacha"?

Oh, well then. I'm just happy the family friend wasn't conned. It was quite nice. ^^ Thank you very much for clarifying!

Huh...

Personally, I'm afraid of LA ;~; I haven't even been there. But Indianapolis has been (derisively) referred to as the little LA or something like that, because of its problems with gangs and violence that aren't nearly on the same scale as it is in LA. And I'm already afraid of Indianapolis because of what I hear going on there, I'm afraid of any big city really. Which is I guess what made it weird for me to hear about LA being an actual nice place~ I was expecting like all messiness or something I guess ;u; But I guess I'm just comparing it to Indianapolis. The area around Indianapolis is pretty run-down. (Or is it normally like that with any city?)

Huh...

Personally, I'm afraid of LA ;~; I haven't even been there. But Indianapolis has been (derisively) referred to as the little LA or something like that, because of its problems with gangs and violence that aren't nearly on the same scale as it is in LA. And I'm already afraid of Indianapolis because of what I hear going on there, I'm afraid of any big city really. Which is I guess what made it weird for me to hear about LA being an actual nice place~ I was expecting like all messiness or something I guess ;u; But I guess I'm just comparing it to Indianapolis. The area around Indianapolis is pretty run-down. (Or is it normally like that with any city?)

Neglect for big cities in favor of their surrounding towns and communities (usually sprawl-like) is why the cities keep decaying.

Although in recent years, that is starting to turn around with urban infill development and redevelopment of existing buildings in some places.

Neglect for big cities in favor of their surrounding towns and communities (usually sprawl-like) is why the cities keep decaying.

Although in recent years, that is starting to turn around with urban infill development and redevelopment of existing buildings in some places.

Hmm I see~

I don't blame people for fleeing Indianapolis...

*nukes the entire east cost so Shirley can't go back there*

SWEET. Now I'll just go find a job and a place to stay here! \o/

LA's a big city, might be easier to find a job there than the surrounding areas. Although I've heard some of the suburbs in the LA district are pretty nice.

That's pretty much why, and I grew up in a big city albeit not going out much anyway but... yeah... it's probably true too, but it might be harder to find jobs in the surrounding areas.

Huh...

Huh... Well, like Boron said, it's a big city but at least for the messiness, I can say for sure that I have not seen any litter on the streets or overflowing garbage like in NYC. Or any stray animals. I can't really say about the gangs and violence since well... I haven't gone out too far or something. Although I heard the surrounding areas are messier.