• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that he owns the site and didn't give a reason about my idea isn't kinda helps out explaining about it.

"He doesn't want to do it. It's his site. He doesn't *NEED* to give you a reason to reject his idea."

"He doesn't want to do it. It's his site. He doesn't *NEED* to give you a reason to reject his idea."

Seriously, I don't that's was kinda helping, but I will look over what's wrong with my idea. *sigh*

EDIT: If one of you were asking what was my idea about? I'm pretty sure that Integrity, Red Fox of Fire, eclipse, and Tangerine might answer it here since I invited them to along with that part of the discussion, I am going to do something busy right now, bye.

Edited by King Marth 64

Seriously, I don't that's was kinda helping, but I will look over what's wrong with my idea. *sigh*

EDIT: If one of you were asking what was my idea about? I'm pretty sure that Integrity, Red Fox of Fire, eclipse, and Tangerine might answer it here since I invited them to along with that part of the discussion, I am going to do something busy right now, bye.

Considering he owns the site and pays for it, he can reject your idea for any reason... or no reason at all. He is not obligated to implement yours or anyone's suggestion. He could ban you right now for no reason if he wanted to and no one can stop him.

Why do you like barrels that much?!?

*Bring the cargo ship !!!*

You are not shipping my girl with barrels.

That's what we ship Vashi with.

But with relatives around, I can't sing along and stuff

So that'll have to wait

I imagine singing the Gundam Wing/G Gundam ones would be even worse?

That ship is just going to cross Lake Ontario.

Then the St-Lawrence seaway...

Oh, so not down the Niagara Falls then?

I imagine singing the Gundam Wing/G Gundam ones would be even worse?

What, that's nonsense! What totally needs to be sung in public is Gundam ZZ's Anime Ja Nai, totally.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Considering he owns the site and pays for it, he can reject your idea for any reason... or no reason at all. He is not obligated to implement yours or anyone's suggestion. He could ban you right now for no reason if he wanted to and no one can stop him.

That's sounds a little harsh and plus, I don't think he might ban people for helping out with giving a reason or came with an idea that he rejects it since that's kinda sounds alot like punishing people that they wanted to do things for good and help out.

Edited by King Marth 64

What, that's nonsense! What totally needs to be sung in public is Gundam ZZ's Anime Ja Nai, totally.

It's a nice song, tho

I might be able to purchase my SSD this friday. If I do, then that will be the next significant update to my Micro Machine since my installation of Windows 7 (on a old laptop HDD)

Or down niagara falls in the most extreme case...

You'd be falling in that case, not rolling

Edited by BLS