FE4 THREAD

Fia

Why yes, yes I am.

But srsly, I can't beat dat stupid Wall of Flesh.

And I even made a bridge across Hell.

sounds like you need better gear

because once you've finished the bridge, it's really basic hit-while-running with a diamond staff, minishark or whatever (and a molten armor set ofc)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

if terria did not cost any money and i did not have linux i might download it.

piracy?

wine or something?

Shadow Armor, Night's Edge, etc.

get a ranged weapon and hellstone gear already

Hellstone is a pain to mine, and I got the Minishark, but then accidentally used it to make a stupid Star Cannon.

1. Stop being a wimp

2. Get better

Hellstone is easy to mine with the right gear

Learn to Terraria, Neal

Or through walls

ezmode

Edited by TheEnd

1. Stop being a wimp

2. Get better

Or through walls

ezmode

I got some, but used it for the pickaxe and the Fiery Greatsword for Night's Edge.

That's what I do. That or use one of my few Obsidian Skin Potions.

I have more than enough Obsidian, fortunately. Draining the ocean into Hell had some uses.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

I got some, but used it for the pickaxe and the Fiery Greatsword for Night's Edge.

That's what I do. That or use one of my few Obsidian Skin Potions.

I have more than enough Obsidian, fortunately. Draining the ocean into Hell had some uses.

You keep dying and yet refuse to get better armor

Why

My first fight against WoF was done with a Demon Scythe + Flamarang combo. And no terrain prep! \o/

Oh how naive you are, haha...

You're lucky the cat is up there on the San Francisco area, otherwise you'd be kissing your stuff good-bye.

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. x3 Heeheehee.

Bad kittycat. ...BUT SO CUTE~!

Edited by Tsamimi

I just saw a Kia commercial for the first time in a few years and it reminded me of the time where my Dad worked under Jim Supola or however you spell his last name. Apparently, he's a very...interesting person when he isn't under his meds.

My first fight against WoF was done with a Demon Scythe + Flamarang combo. And no terrain prep! \o/

way to go

meanwhile, I made a bridge through almost all of hell

in a medium world

it was convenient for WoF farming, too

Guys, you have to read this thread.

Its just too fucking funny!

tumblr_m5qb9mwDHT1rvbl65o1_500.gif

"It would also be a welcome change to see some female auxiliary villains in the games that don't use Ganondorf instead of the male Vatti, Girahim, and Yuga. Also, stop giving all of these auxiliary villains female traits and mannerisms. It reinforces outdated beliefs about females being evil because they're different."

I'm...

what?

how does that even...

Edited by Balcerzak

"It would also be a welcome change to see some female auxiliary villains in the games that don't use Ganondorf instead of the male Vatti, Girahim, and Yuga. Also, stop giving all of these auxiliary villains female traits and mannerisms. It reinforces outdated beliefs about females being evil because they're different."

I'm...

what?

how does that even...

Tedius was right

I had to stop after the first few lines. I couldn't take it seriously enough to read through the rest, or the replies.

The replies are mostly everyone tearing that OP to pieces. (Save for that one guy who sounds really dumb which saddens me. Because hes like, a mod and kinda awesome. There is such a thing as being TOO liberal....*sigh*) Its just hilarious to see that OP flail around like a dumbass.

I'm...

what?

how does that even...

OMG! I didnt even see that part! I was laughing too hard at the Dark Link = Black Face argument! AAAAAAAaaaaahahhahahhahah!