FE4 THREAD

Fia

And just think! There used to be a time where a person would recite that, from memory, in front of a large crowd! (word of advice - if there's long descriptions of things like genealogies or where EXACTLY the arrow hit, just skim. Makes it all go much faster.)

It is truly interesting. But since it was apart of Greek culture of the time, people must've adjusted to speaking of stories since its how they passed them down.

(Also I've been doing that. And it works wonders.)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...Right... then...

It is truly interesting. But since it was apart of Greek culture of the time, people must've adjusted to speaking of stories since its how they passed them down.

(Also I've been doing that. And it works wonders.)

The original Greek is also more singsongy and had numerous other devices for better memorization. The same sorts of tricks we use today (think the alphabet song!)

Catching up to what I missed while keeping up with new posts gets really disorienting ;n;

Just count it as what you have to catch up on?

Make two tabs of this thread and keep up with one and look back for the other.

That actually works pretty well. Opera's browser, I think, has an option where you can set a tab to auto-refresh in set intervals. So you could read one page in one tab and then when finished with that page, you switch tabs and go to the one that has the new posts.

Granted, it's been a long time since I've used the Opera Browser...

The original Greek is also more singsongy and had numerous other devices for better memorization. The same sorts of tricks we use today (think the alphabet song!)

True. Very True.

or just shun this thread entirely

But why. Shunning isn't nice.