• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The tildes lead to glomping. Beware the glomping.

I guess? =D My glomping wouldn't even hurt that bad anyway ;u; Nobody would even budge...

Anyway what I mean by disorienting is that I mix up past conversations with current conversations so I don't even know what's going on anymore~! ^o^ Because when I switch between tabs there's so much subject-change going on

I meant you would be the glomped, not the glomper.

Ohh?

Well, people haven't glomped me for it so far~! It must not be a very high rate

Also right now during my progress of the couple days'(?) past FE4 Makaze is looking really really desperate in a debate with Neal... I mean talk about grasping at straws x3

Ohh?

Also right now during my progress of the couple days'(?) past FE4 Makaze is looking really really desperate in a debate with Neal... I mean talk about grasping at straws x3

Where?

Why did I have a fucking nightmare about SF members. God.

[spoiler=sf dream stuff]

[8:44:38 AM] Agnés ✿: it was like, I was with them somewhere and this funky guy who was supposed to be levant was telling me how he has a premonition that something bad was coming tomorrow and I had to get someone (who was supposed to be Ace) into safety. and had to tell her to avoid heights and alcohol...or it'll destroy her. and to keep her out of the area like getting a place upstate and keeping her inside until this "storm" passes.

[8:46:58 AM] Agnés ✿: and then also
[8:47:35 AM] Agnés ✿: on the same day in the dream, there was some enemy trying to get her too... and I was trying to protect her and convince her to stay away but it was hard because premonitions
[8:47:50 AM | Edited 8:47:55 AM] Agnés ✿: and the guy was weird so they didn't believe him
[8:48:01 AM] Agnés ✿: not sure why I did

Ohh?

*glomps Freohr*

Why did I have a fucking nightmare about SF members. God.

I've had a few of those. They are terrible, awful...

well that wasn't the whole dream. apparently we were in a lake and we wanted to see joe biden or whatever his name was so we started swimming. I died once but somehow came back alive again. Then we reached a piece of a rock. Biker gangs were on that piece of rock and launched us to the yacht with a catupault. Then I saw joe biden then drowned.

well that wasn't the whole dream. apparently we were in a lake and we wanted to see joe biden or whatever his name was so we started swimming. I died once but somehow came back alive again. Then we reached a piece of a rock. Biker gangs were on that piece of rock and launched us to the yacht with a catupault. Then I saw joe biden then drowned.

What.