• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be wise tooooooooooo. Sometimes.

Well, this is true, I do know that there are people who stay in abusive or otherwise failing relationships. But I think that soc would pick someone who isn't that kind of person.

Being possessive isn't an issue, the problem is being possessive and insecure to the point you can't stand to have anyone else around that person you love. I think people who are perfectly self assured can still feel jealousy, but they can rationalize it through and wouldn't force someone they love to cut off all contact with someone else they care about. And I think that people who are insecure to the point of wanting to isolate their significant other from everyone else will have other issues that start showing, that may be a sign that this person isn't who you thought they were to begin with.

I understand that some people do stay and get stuck in abusive relationships, but I have to put my trust in soc that he won't be one of those people.

Well, I can only hope that.... I don't know Rey that well so I can't say. It's just the way the statement was said kinda... made bells ring in here.

Well... those are completely irrational. And it looks like there are a lot of people like that. That's why people needs to be wiser in who they choose to be with, even temporarily... or especially temporarily. Not everything will last forever, if anything will. But you're right, there is that sign but... yeah. I guess I just got wary. >_>

Edited by FloFlo

Cuz sometimes if im left unfiltered, very foul things come out.

That's why you have the mental filter. ...Of course, you've problems when the filter needs changing, but...

That's why you have the mental filter. ...Of course, you've problems when the filter needs changing, but...

Just as Sigyn removes the plate above mine head to empty it, the venom drips into mine eyes and i scream in pain...Very foul things...and earthquakes occur.

Heh. Indeed.

...I cut loose earlier to let some true feelings show and im still feeling the bruise. The thing is, i actually like you more than the one who was on the receiving end of my wroth earlier.

Listen. I have a friend who's waifu tried to take him away from his friends. The people who were there for him when all seemed lost. The people he laughed with when he was 15. The people who cried with him, graduated high school with him, etc and so forth. It was awful. There was nearly a year where i didnt even see my friend. Because this woman thought his friends all worthless and janky. She ended up leaving him anyway because she was a huge flaming [removed for excessively inappropriate content]. My friend luckily didnt sever all ties with us friends of his. Due to that, we were there to catch him when he fell into despair over his divorce. You cant turn your back on those who actually give a shit about you! Especially just for some...you know...

Just choose your lover(s) wisely.

Shirley is being wise! Bolded, yes indeed. If someone is actually toxic, its understandable. But yeah.

Sorry Rey, but its a bit of a Berserk Button for me.

Which is why I didn't snap at you back.

All of you have a lot more experience than me.

And to save her from lurking so much because she's thinking it might make it too obvious... if it wasn't obvious enough already...

I'm sure Belinda's not like that at all.

Which is why I didn't snap at you back.

All of you have a lot more experience than me.

And to save her from lurking so much because she's thinking it might make it too obvious... if it wasn't obvious enough already...

I'm sure Belinda's not like that at all.

:): Im sure she isnt. But you can see how your comment earlier could raise eyebrows. Now you know the exact reason.

I respect you for being able to admit such faults. That takes honor and courage. You are a good person. We know this. Perhaps this is why we give you some flak about stuff. Because we care. <3

:): Im sure she isnt. But you can see how your comment earlier could raise eyebrows. Now you know the exact reason.

I respect you for being able to admit such faults. That takes honor and courage. You are a good person. We know this. Perhaps this is why we give you some flak about stuff. Because we care. <3

Does this mean I don't care?

And I apologize for my naive and careless throwing around of that statement.

...so essentially, its the heart of my ideals.

If you can get what I'm saying.

It's just not so applicable to reality.

And it's completely my fault for not realizing that and not thinking about how much it can hit a nerve for people.

Hope you can forgive me for being so naive.

But what I meant with "not giving up my Disney propaganda" is not giving up the ideal of "undying loyalty" I value so much.

I don't think it's wrong to value that in the sense I do.

It REALLY just hits a nerve for me for the statement "Bros before hoes".

Which that image is a parody of. Yes I admit it's funny but... meh.

Edited by shadowofchaos