FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's a great game with a huge amount of stuff, yeah. But ain't all that tough. Though it takes some experience to be able to tell what's what and all.

The real toughness starts in the Megadrive game, which is also much closer to the tabletop game. So try that if you're interested.

I TRIED.

But soon, Google will become a megacorp, and we will live in cyberpunk.

Oh the hard isnt in the story elements and finding out whats what. Thats pretty easy once you know what to ask about. Its the whole combat system. Its a bit wonky. I always get my ass kicked in the Car Yards. ugh!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're already losing to Tonton

How could this happen, comrade

Well, it's true that Google is already becoming dangerously monopolistic

Alas, fate has abandoned me. ;__;

See. I hope it becomes a megacorp.

Oh the hard isnt in the story elements and finding out whats what. Thats pretty easy once you know what to ask about. Its the whole combat system. Its a bit wonky. I always get my ass kicked in the Car Yards. ugh!

That's what I was talking about. What's what aka figuring out the best things to buy or in your example's case, when exactly to fight King, etc.

Still though, combat is pretty clunky.

Edited by Nightmare

My current character is a True Neutral mage, but it's true to an extent - I can't really handle chaotic or evil alignments. For a while, I was kinda forced to play a character that was supposed to be Chaotic Neutral... but he kinda drifted to Neutral Good.

I'd be terrible at playing paladins because of the whole charisma stuff, mainly.

So you're already losing to Tonton

How could this happen, comrade

Well, it's true that Google is already becoming dangerously monopolistic

Im awful at Lawful unless its Lawful Neutral. My best class is a mage/sorcerer or druid. I can play Barbarians well too. I can do Evil alignments given the opportunity.

I've heard that the rain in Northern California is being caused by an atmospheric river. Which, funnily enough, is what my master's is on XD

Atmospheric....river? Strange i never really heard that term before. Looking it up, its pretty common. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Express That seems to be whats going on right now. We are more than happy to see it.

That's what I was talking about. What's what aka figuring out the best things to buy or in your example's case, when exactly to fight King, etc.

Still though, combat is pretty clunky.

Yeah. Saving up yen for the good guns and stuff. And my aim in that game is ass. I still love playing it though.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I-I MUST

Maybe I'll fight back right now even.

Yes, because then I'd have a legit reason to kick their asses.

YES COMRADE

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

Though... 3-4am?

Such optimism

Im awful at Lawful unless its Lawful Neutral. My best class is a mage/sorcerer or druid. I can play Barbarians well too. I can do Evil alignments given the opportunity.

I can't even say I have a best class... I've only played one campaign as a player (I always DMed when younger, since I had the books). And it has been pretty much the same character for the last... 9 years? Except for that short time as a supposedly-chaotic-but-not-really cleric, which I didn't build.

I'd probably build a cleric if given the chance, though. Or an archivist.

Edited by TheEnd

Yeah. Saving up yen for the good guns and stuff. And my aim in that game is ass. I still love playing it though.

You just have to stay calm and not panic to aim well, since it's not particularly difficult.

YES COMRADE

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

Though... 3-4am?

Such optimism

Y-yeah, I figured I'm too sleepy right now...maybe one episode.

Wh-what

Y-yeah, I figured I'm too sleepy right now...maybe one episode.

Wh-what

If you're sleepy, you should just sleep already

As a megacorp with control over information as their main asset, they'd see you coming from miles away

YES COMRADE

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

Though... 3-4am?

Such optimism

I can't even say I have a best class... I've only played one campaign as a player (I always DMed when younger, since I had the books). And it has been pretty much the same character for the last... 9 years? Except for that short time as a supposedly-chaotic-but-not-really cleric, which I didn't build.

I'd probably build a cleric if given the chance, though. Or an archivist.

I played an elf cleric once. I forgot which god she served though. Im not too good with clerics. My first ever DnD character was an elf druid. Then i had this gr9 ranger guy. My favorite character i ever played was Bobo the half orc barbarian. He was so stupid but awesome in combat. But one of the other players was playing an evil aligned Tyfling and Bobo ended up going over the bridge in the Forge of Fury. Dammit.

My second favorite character was in the longest running campaign i ever was a part of. It was a Rokugan game and i played a hengiyokai based around Scias from Breath of Fire IV. His +1 screaming wakazashi was the best thing. No one could kill Shadowlands monsters or demons in the party. Except Scias. He even won the love of a wandering tanuki and much plenty was had! He ended up marrying an NPC by the name of Ide. She was some Heron clan noble but hella slow in the head.

What are you going to sacrifice her for.

To give thanks to my gods for bringing the glorious rain! GLORIOUS RAIN! *rolls in it*

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

If you're sleepy, you should just sleep already

As a megacorp with control over information as their main asset, they'd see you coming from miles away

Yeah, that's what I figured. Fight another day.

There must be some way of getting the jump on them.

I played an elf cleric once. I forgot which god she served though. Im not too good with clerics. My first ever DnD character was an elf druid. Then i had this gr9 ranger guy. My favorite character i ever played was Bobo the half orc barbarian. He was so stupid but awesome in combat. But one of the other players was playing an evil aligned Tyfling and Bobo ended up going over the bridge in the Forge of Fury. Dammit.

My second favorite character was in the longest running campaign i ever was a part of. It was a Rokugan game and i played a hengiyokai based around Scias from Breath of Fire IV. His +1 screaming wakazashi was the best thing. No one could kill Shadowlands monsters or demons in the party. Except Scias. He even won the love of a wandering tanuki and much plenty was had! He ended up marrying an NPC by the name of Ide. She was some Heron clan noble but hella slow in the head.

I used to like elves. My mage is even a half-elf.

Then I noticed elves are way too perfect and basically Tolkien's pets. Also, the two elves in our party were both stupidly broken (rule-breakingly so, too) and either incredibly arrogant or stupidly evil. Mocking elves became kind of a meme inside our group

I wish I had more opportunities of playing 2E campaigns. I spent so much of my adolescence reading the rulebooks (to the point that I basically learned English from them), and yet...

Yeah, that's what I figured. Fight another day.

There must be some way of getting the jump on them.

At this point, the alternatives are even worse Edited by TheEnd

I used to like elves. My mage is even a half-elf.

Then I noticed elves are way too perfect and basically Tolkien's pets. Also, the two elves in our party were both stupidly broken (rule-breakingly so, too) and either incredibly arrogant or stupidly evil. Mocking elves became kind of a meme inside our group

I wish I had more opportunities of playing 2E campaigns. I spent so much of my adolescence reading the rulebooks (to the point that I basically learned English from them), and yet...

At this point, the alternatives are even worse

I like playing elves because of the hoity toity "dont fuck with me, im always right!" angle.

I never played 2E. I always played 3E.

Indeed.

And with that, I guess I should finally go to sleep.

Actually, I should do that too

Noot you two.

I like playing elves because of the hoity toity "dont fuck with me, im always right!" angle.

I never played 2E. I always played 3E.

I'd liking trying a dwarf. Being grumpy is fun.

While I recognize the ample merits of 3E (I don't have the same opinion towards 4E, though), I simply didn't have the time to read and re-read its books like I did with 2E. Internet happened, after all.

Noot you two.

It should be almost dawn in Nightmareland, and it's 11pm here

It can't be helped