• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, Sonic 2 is too fucking good. As a sequel I'd say it's better than 3.

I know it is

But I never found it for sale back in the day

I'd always play it when I got the chance though (which just didn't happen at home, until emulators happened)

Now go play 3&K

really gone now

Also my thumbs are healthy.

fuck you btw Edited by TheEnd

*glomps thread*

My friend is so hella mad at her boyfriend. He was supposed to buy their Amon Amarth tickets. He waited too long and now the show is sold out and they are without tickets. Shes mad she cant even see straight. We are all still going down to San Francisco this weekend, but im...the only one....with a ticket...to the show...Someone is getting his berries kicked in. Shes so mad....

0/10

What does she see in him?

...They cancelled school tomorrow. I had a test, and they actually cancelled... OMG, WHAT GOD TO I HAVE TO SACRIFICE TO IN ORDER TO THANK FOR THIS WORKING OUT FOR ONCE?!

I'm glad we're on the same page about this.

Actually we might agree to disagree there. As much as the boyfriend's attitude was faulty, I can't really say "wow what does she see in him", like he's a total dickwad.

Actually we might agree to disagree there. As much as the boyfriend's attitude was faulty, I can't really say "wow what does she see in him", like he's a total dickwad.

My deadpan must be too strong.

...They cancelled school tomorrow. I had a test, and they actually cancelled... OMG, WHAT GOD TO I HAVE TO SACRIFICE TO IN ORDER TO THANK FOR THIS WORKING OUT FOR ONCE?!

*gives Kat puppy-dog eyes* If its all the same to you, ill have that offering now.

Pretty sure it was hyperbole, but my friend really is a good guy. Just a procrastinator.

Pretty sure it was hyperbole, but my friend really is a good guy. Just a procrastinator.

I can relate to the procrastination part