FE4 THREAD

Fia

s0o.jpg

Here's some Valentine's Day cards for you all to print out and distribute to the girl of your dreams. They are guaranteed to win her heart!

Hahahahahaaha!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Mumu you will never walk alone. You'll always have me and Dio

I guess Dio could be Diggle and you could be Roy Harper, although TheOldMan would probably be more suited to the role of Diggle, as much as I hate to admit it. But then who would be Felicity...? Can't have Team Arrow without Felicity.

Ah, wait! Freohr could be Felicity, which would make Integrity Barry Allen. That makes perfect sense.

Edited by Lanselot

I guess Dio could be Diggle and you could be Roy Harper, although TheOldMan would probably be more suited to the role of Diggle, as much as I hate to admit it. But then who would be Felicity...? Can't have Team Arrow without Felicity.

Ah, wait! Freohr could be Felicity, which would make Integrity Barry Allen. That makes perfect sense.

A bunch of Green Arrow references I don't get. But whatever makes you happy, bro

That is a worthy pursuit.

Indeed. 5 episodes in and I already like it.

A friend of mine recommended Arrow, but I already have too many series I'm watching (and LoGH)

and all the games I have to play

You mean LoGH and the other series

No. The others are only series. LoGH is greater than that, that's why it's separated from the others

And yet you mentioned it last

I want to make more pizza jokes with ezio but he's not even alive when pizza was invented

ezio :c

on the other hand, a completely different type of pose than those i usually draw!

Edited by Thor Odinson