Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, huh?

Ight, huh?

Also, usually the images I find are just from the list of suggested users x3 So I guess I'm bound to find the super popular ones =o

That signature image I'd use in my pink+brown theme (that is from the same artist) has even more views!

Don't take it personally.

So... looking through that artists' works...

I saw this:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38443285

Which linked to this:

http://www.arianrose.jp/detail/dareka.html

Which linked to this:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/4861346576/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=ja_JP

...twelve bucks. Sorely tempting to get it.

I'd just prefer if you were... more outright about it? I don't fully understand the vibe you're trying to give from those words (especially "ight" ^o^)

More outright huh? Well EXCUSE me princess

Really though, the lighting looks a bit weird and it makes it a bit blurry. Other than that, I think it looks great.

More outright huh? Well EXCUSE me princess

Really though, the lighting looks a bit weird and it makes it a bit blurry. Other than that, I think it looks great.

Well, yeah. If I want critique I want to know exactly what's right or wrong. The vague responses... don't help at all.

I was worried that something could have been wrong with it though, which is why I was hoping to see what others thought~

Hmmm.... do you think I made the bright spots look too bright or blend in with the other bright spots or something? I'm just trying to understand what you mean by blurry...

(oh but also if you don't feel like explaining or don't know how to explain that's fine too, even though I'd like to learn how to edit images better it's not that important)

Edited by Freohr Datia

"That's a lot of flowers on that girl."

"I don't a girl would appreciate that much flowers on them."

"/I would/"

"Belinda SHOT"

"you...are... xD"

Well, yeah. If I want critique I want to know exactly what's right or wrong. The vague responses... don't help at all.

I was worried that something could have been wrong with it though, which is why I was hoping to see what others thought~

Hmmm.... do you think I made the bright spots look too bright or blend in with the other bright spots or something? I'm just trying to understand what you mean by blurry...

(oh but also if you don't feel like explaining or don't know how to explain that's fine too, even though I'd like to learn how to edit images better it's not that important)

Honestly, I think the only one that can help you in this thread is the OldMan.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Like look at this:

1lPm2gI.png

To this:

6WHFQ.png

The brightness toned down looks extremely blurry and kind of ruins the picture. It looks kind of....Well dull.

"That's a lot of flowers on that girl."

"I don't a girl would appreciate that much flowers on them."

"/I would/"

"Belinda SHOT"

"you...are... xD"

Honestly, I think the only one that can help you in this thread is the OldMan.

It's probably many girls' dreams to wear so many flowers~

That's why I'm hoping he'll respond...

The brightness toned down looks extremely blurry and kind of ruins the picture. It looks kind of....Well dull.

Oh so like I lessened the contrast or something?

I was kinda hoping for the dull... I thought it'd be cute to dull everything but the butterflies so they'd stand out a bit more~ (oh and I think I also did it for the colouring that I added to it?)

Then do you think doing that might not be worth it?

Or do you think I should just quit making a big fuss over it and stick with it? x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's probably many girls' dreams to wear so many flowers~

That's why I'm hoping he'll respond...

Oh so like I lessened the contrast or something?

I was kinda hoping for the dull... I thought it'd be cute to dull everything but the butterflies so they'd stand out a bit more~ (oh and I think I also did it for the colouring that I added to it?)

Then do you think doing that might not be worth it?

Or do you think I should just quit making a big fuss over it and stick with it? x3

Yeah. Doing that should improve the picture. Your choice though.

That works too you know.

pls, don't die :c

Oh~ So you're still having problems~

WELL THEN

I am sorry for your luck =3

It looks like you thought I sounded a bit rude there. If that's the case, I'm sorry

I just wanted to explain the "no proper Internet" part :/

Kon, you broke SF

...So, two of my friends randomly appeared, dropped off chocolate, and ran away.

Get the hint :0

Everybody's been mixing up their picture threads or making a their own picture thread today

Or maybe some of that was from yesterday too

Well, I think it's a common mistake when one is name PICTURE THREAD and the other one, Serenes Forest Picture Thread

It looks like you thought I sounded a bit rude there. If that's the case, I'm sorry

I just wanted to explain the "no proper Internet" part :/

Huh?

Don't worry, you didn't sound rude

Well, I think it's a common mistake when one is name PICTURE THREAD and the other one, Serenes Forest Picture Thread

Hmmm well I can understand why it would be confusing~ Personally I'm just amused at how many times it's happened in the past day or two =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

I have all 7 Chaos Emeralds and 1 Super Emerald collected after beating the game but I cannot transform into Super Sonic. What sorcery is this.

clearly there's no need to do so

Collect all 7 super Emeralds. Simple.

Uhhhhhhhh

Not at all~

Unless getting a super emerald somehow disables super sonic and I forgot about it

(which I kinda doubt...)

Edited by Freohr Datia