FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wooooow.

*Bad Olivia Drawing*

Description:

"Trying to show she is A LOT more than a squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she."

> Posted on Pixiv

> “squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she.”

They’re on a fucking primarily Japanese website with slight English support and the have the balls to say that. Glorious.

...wow the little shit can't even type. Or draw.

"Anyway...Enjoy this picture dedicated to all Olivia fans in the world n_n (Especially you Rey, this one is for you, our conversation inspired me to do this ^-^)"

He even had the balls to call me out.

doggy.gif

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooow.

*Bad Olivia Drawing*

Description:

"Trying to show she is A LOT more than a squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she."

> Posted on Pixiv

> “squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she.”

They’re on a fucking primarily Japanese website with slight English support and the have the balls to say that. Glorious.

...wow the little shit can't even type. Or draw.

"Anyway...Enjoy this picture dedicated to all Olivia fans in the world n_n (Especially you Rey, this one is for you, our conversation inspired me to do this ^-^)"

He even had the balls to call me out.

... Are you serious.

Do I have to show him what for?

Who has more belts, Lulu from Final Fantasy 10 or Leon from Kingdom Hearts?

Lulu. Cannot beat topped.

Wooooow.*Bad Olivia Drawing*Description:"Trying to show she is A LOT more than a squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she."> Posted on Pixiv> “squiky voiced kawaii desu girl or whatever stuff weebs say she.”They’re on a fucking primarily Japanese website with slight English support and the have the balls to say that. Glorious....wow the little shit can't even type. Or draw."Anyway...Enjoy this picture dedicated to all Olivia fans in the world n_n (Especially you Rey, this one is for you, our conversation inspired me to do this ^-^)"He even had the balls to call me out.

That's mean.

Ein is meaner.

I should go play Pokemon Colosseum now.

But I don't get upset at someone who draws my waifu poorly and posts it on a Japanese image site and said person says something about how Olivia isn't just some waifu pet and also calls me out due to all of the waifu craziness I had shown to absolutely everyone but no this one thing is really insulting. yeah sure

Freohr is the meanest.

No. Jenni is the meanestest ever. She played us the whole time!

Are you trying to make the Old Man cry?

But I don't get upset at someone who draws my waifu poorly and posts it on a Japanese image site and said person says something about how Olivia isn't just some waifu pet and also calls me out due to all of the waifu craziness I had shown to absolutely everyone but no this one thing is really insulting. yeah sure

Hey Ein, this is the guy that drew that just to spite me after some PMs and posts on tumblr.

"Inspired to draw after our conversation" my ass.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well shit.

Shots fired.

Someone else's reaction at said description and art:

[2:55:40 PM] Amelia: ...

[2:55:42 PM] Amelia: I wanna puke

[2:55:43 PM] Amelia: like

[2:55:46 PM] Amelia: seriously

[2:55:46 PM] Amelia: atm

[2:55:47 PM] Amelia: sick

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ahaahahahahahah!