• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just really, really appreciate if people actually took two seconds to listen to me when I'm trying to say something.

It's... not that hard, just, unblock your ears or something.

Like, okay. Mom was insisting on me going to bed last night and I really, really did not want to because the nightmares are returning. And I was trying to put off sleeping for as much as possible. And in a torrid display of rebellion I actually told her, "I don't want to, I'm not tired."

She asks me why. I start EXPLAINING it and she just cuts me off and leaves anyway.

Whatever, whatever. It gets better though.

So while I was straightening up the house a bit, I got extremely dizzy, so I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands, waiting for it to pass like always. And Mom shows up, asks me what I'm doing. I told her, "Mom, I'm fine, just a little dizzy," and kind of waved her off.

... Her response is to pretty much drag me in the car and drive off to the emergency room.

Over dizziness.

Did I mention I was there until 3 in the goddamn morning.

I just... I can't. I cannot.

Make up your mind, either leave me the hell alone or actually bother to listen me, seriously. Or anyone for that matter.

Well, I had a very strange dream. It involved time travel, mysterious disappearances, and me knowing it was a dream, desperately trying to wake up, and the dream refusing to let me.

I would just really, really appreciate if people actually took two seconds to listen to me when I'm trying to say something.

Like, okay. Mom was insisting on me going to bed last night and I really, really did not want to because the nightmares are returning. And I was trying to put off sleeping for as much as possible. And in a torrid display of rebellion I actually told her, "I don't want to, I'm not tired."

She asks me why. I start EXPLAINING it and she just cuts me off and leaves anyway.

So while I was straightening up the house a bit, I got extremely dizzy, so I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands, waiting for it to pass like always. And Mom shows up, asks me what I'm doing. I told her, "Mom, I'm fine, just a little dizzy," and kind of waved her off.

... Her response is to pretty much drag me in the car and drive off to the emergency room.

Over dizziness.

Make up your mind, either leave me the hell alone or actually bother to listen me, seriously. Or anyone for that matter.

*hugs*

I would just really, really appreciate if people actually took two seconds to listen to me when I'm trying to say something.It's... not that hard, just, unblock your ears or something. Like, okay. Mom was insisting on me going to bed last night and I really, really did not want to because the nightmares are returning. And I was trying to put off sleeping for as much as possible. And in a torrid display of rebellion I actually told her, "I don't want to, I'm not tired." She asks me why. I start EXPLAINING it and she just cuts me off and leaves anyway. Whatever, whatever. It gets better though. So while I was straightening up the house a bit, I got extremely dizzy, so I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands, waiting for it to pass like always. And Mom shows up, asks me what I'm doing. I told her, "Mom, I'm fine, just a little dizzy," and kind of waved her off. ... Her response is to pretty much drag me in the car and drive off to the emergency room. Over dizziness. Did I mention I was there until 3 in the goddamn morning. I just... I can't. I cannot.Make up your mind, either leave me the hell alone or actually bother to listen me, seriously. Or anyone for that matter.

:( I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Over dizziness.

:( I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

I would just really, really appreciate if people actually took two seconds to listen to me when I'm trying to say something.It's... not that hard, just, unblock your ears or something. Like, okay. Mom was insisting on me going to bed last night and I really, really did not want to because the nightmares are returning. And I was trying to put off sleeping for as much as possible. And in a torrid display of rebellion I actually told her, "I don't want to, I'm not tired." She asks me why. I start EXPLAINING it and she just cuts me off and leaves anyway. Whatever, whatever. It gets better though. So while I was straightening up the house a bit, I got extremely dizzy, so I sat down on the floor and buried my head in my hands, waiting for it to pass like always. And Mom shows up, asks me what I'm doing. I told her, "Mom, I'm fine, just a little dizzy," and kind of waved her off. ... Her response is to pretty much drag me in the car and drive off to the emergency room. Over dizziness. Did I mention I was there until 3 in the goddamn morning. I just... I can't. I cannot.Make up your mind, either leave me the hell alone or actually bother to listen me, seriously. Or anyone for that matter.

I'm sorry to hear that, Vashi. *Hugs*

Morning thread.

Nailed it.

Taylor, you'll always be a little child to your mother

It can't be helped, especially if you aren't healthy

That's just how mothers tend to be

Edited by TheEnd

Taylor, you'll always be a little child to your mother

It can't be helped, especially if you aren't healthy

But she couldn't be bothered when I was actually upset.

Heaven forbid my daughter may actually need me or something, but no, I'll talk to everyone else in the world.

And then when she actually gains the ability to stand on her own and make her own decisions, I'll yank her around like she's two again.

... I don't know. I'm pretty just really, really bitter and tired and I doubt I'm making any sense and I even sound like a child right now, whining.

I can't wait until she goes to Fort Pierce. I can love her from afar.

So Aqua is luciding and Taylor is being treated like a child

Did I get it right

if that's lucid dreaming... ugh, not something I want to experience again. ><

But she couldn't be bothered when I was actually upset.

Heaven forbid my daughter may actually need me or something, but no, I'll talk to everyone else in the world.

And then when she actually gains the ability to stand on her own and make her own decisions, I'll yank her around like she's two again.

... I don't know. I'm pretty just really, really bitter and tired and I doubt I'm making any sense and I even sound like a child right now, whining.

I can't wait until she goes to Fort Pierce. I can love her from afar.

TE is right though, that's what mothers do. And well, I'm not gonna try to take someone's words out of context but from my own experiences, that's also what mothers do. They don't always listen. But then again, the only person who's always there for us is ourselves...

At least you still can love her. I can't wait for my mom to go on vacation to China in April (with my dad unfortunately)...