• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

idk

i'd like to picture the girl on the right as a former fe4 threader but i'm not sure who pops up first

what you talking about travis

Rey, Imma calling you out. dat FFX HD is so weird! Some of the songs just...some of the remasters are great, but others like Mount Gagazet...Assault...Fight with Seymour...gods, it's like something was lost in the transition, IMO.

i need to get back to my hugo game

i ran into the boss that heals by vortexing bugs and just gave up

That's not an uncommon spot to toss up your hands at and walk away, to be honest. It is a pretty bullshit mechanic designed to tease you. Why not just increase the boss's life bar or something.

I mean, I guess it has some merits that a simple life-bar increase doesn't fully encompass, but seriously, dangling victory in front of the player only to snatch it away is pretty damn cruel.

That's not an uncommon spot to toss up your hands at and walk away, to be honest. It is a pretty bullshit mechanic designed to tease you. Why not just increase the boss's life bar or something.

I mean, I guess it has some merits that a simple life-bar increase doesn't fully encompass, but seriously, dangling victory in front of the player only to snatch it away is pretty damn cruel.

plus it doesn't help that i had trouble with him with yunica, had trouble with him with claw, and am playing hugo on nightmare

what was i thinking

2hgg1o5.gif

I SWEAR TO LIVING FUCK I AM GOING TO KILL A BITCH! I BOTHER TO DRUM UP DISCUSSION AND I GET OUTRIGHT INSULTED BY SOME FUCKHEAD WHO THINKS HIS SHIT DONT STINK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A FUCKING SHUT-IN PIECE OF SHIT THINKS HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME?

NO!!! FUCK OFF!!

Sorry....this is not something that happened here and i just needed to yell.