• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You too?!

...Please tell me that you don't also have an upper respiratory infection. I will be very, VERY weirded out if you do.

2hgg1o5.gif

I SWEAR TO LIVING FUCK I AM GOING TO KILL A BITCH! I BOTHER TO DRUM UP DISCUSSION AND I GET OUTRIGHT INSULTED BY SOME FUCKHEAD WHO THINKS HIS SHIT DONT STINK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A FUCKING SHUT-IN PIECE OF SHIT THINKS HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME?

NO!!! FUCK OFF!!

Sorry....this is not something that happened here and i just needed to yell.

Do you want a hug or mead or both? Something else?

...Please tell me that you don't also have an upper respiratory infection. I will be very, VERY weirded out if you do.

I guess no to that part... I did had throat infection, with runny nose, phlegm, and coughs, though that's almost ending I guess. At least it's not as severe as yesterday.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Do you want a hug or mead or both? Something else?

Nah just something to punch.

*nabs Tonton*

*does abdominal strech on flo*

That sounds lewd....

I guess no to that part... I did had throat infection, with runny nose, phlegm, and coughs, though that's almost ending I guess. At least it's not as severe as yesterday.

Well, infection of throat and coughing. And fever.

Nah just something to punch.

*nabs Tonton*

That sounds lewd....

If you're sure

Well, infection of throat and coughing. And fever.

And fever? Now I'm the one weirded out... did you not, perchance, also vomited or had a loose stomach in the past days? I'll be beyond weirded out if that too is...

And fever? Now I'm the one weirded out... did you not, perchance, also vomited or had a loose stomach in the past days? I'll be beyond weirded out if that too is...

no, I was nauseous, but didn't have too much stomach trouble.

no, I was nauseous, but didn't have too much stomach trouble.

Well, that's good. Man, the last two days were... but thankfully I'm getting better now. Did had to miss school today, but at least it was just one day.

So I'm running Helping Hand/Tailwind/Giga Drain/Leech Seed as a support Whimsicott, but do you think it's worth running Substitute in place of Giga Drain? I know it's the superior option because lol prankster subseed but I get denied hard by taunt. :(