• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

True, though one thing I'm glad for A is it's NG+ giving everyone 4 part slots, and that each form of the Getter shares the effects with the other forms. It was so much fun slapping enhancing parts to it and watch it's stats skyrocket. It was pretty much at the lead of every charge, specially since if there is one thing that annoys me, is the 2nd to last stage with all the Funnel spamming MS's. Good thing the Shin Getter could safely weaken them for the rest of the team, otherwise...

Yeah, Shin Getter is so good in A especially Hayato. I really liked it that the Ra Calium is playable even though no nukes, and yeah that stage with those artificial newtypes were annoying, especially since that stage had bosses with high dodge rate. (Gato and Lemon) oh yeah Nadesco was cool, and "Here Comes Char" as a selectable theme.

Ah yes, Hayato has that awesome Open Get + Shin Mach Special for high evade %, gotta love that. Hm, yeah, though one thing I like of A's Ra Cairam is the Mega Particle Cannon costing only 10 EN. Good for spamming it since the enemies do tend to gun for the battleships often enough. Oh, wasn't talking of that one, but the one inside Axis. The only saving grace is that save for the Alpha Aziels, the're all ground-bound, so getting close enough and from the air means avoiding most of their weaponry. Well, except the Psyco-Gundam mk II's, since those can hit to the air while close. I pretty much had the Shin Getter, Soulgain, and Wing Zero leading the charge through the stage thanks to their damage output and best chances of surviving.

Ah yes, Hayato has that awesome Open Get + Shin Mach Special for high evade %, gotta love that. Hm, yeah, though one thing I like of A's Ra Cairam is the Mega Particle Cannon costing only 10 EN. Good for spamming it since the enemies do tend to gun for the battleships often enough. Oh, wasn't talking of that one, but the one inside Axis. The only saving grace is that save for the Alpha Aziels, the're all ground-bound, so getting close enough and from the air means avoiding most of their weaponry. Well, except the Psyco-Gundam mk II's, since those can hit to the air while close. I pretty much had the Shin Getter, Soulgain, and Wing Zero leading the charge through the stage thanks to their damage output and best chances of surviving.

I see, thos are definitely hard hitting mechs, I remember choosing Las Angrif for Axel on first playthrough, didn't like it once I realized that skills have to be obtained from enemies.

The PSP version sure sounds like it's even more of a pain than the original was...

Ah well, guess I'll just stick with the GBA one. Heading to sleep, bye...

Edited by Acacia Sgt