• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i decided to play leaf green squirtle solo because why not

apparently according to skype it's how all the kids did it so I guess I must have not played like a kid when I was 10

apparently neither did I. Never used squirtle. I made my way to the top with the fire lizard!

wow that was weird, anyway how did you get past may! on route 23 on the way to maulville city!

Route 110 actually. And I don't remember, it was so long ago. Maybe I overleveled? Since I did had a Level 70~ Swampert by the league.

Route 110 actually. And I don't remember, it was so long ago. Maybe I overleveled? Since I did had a Level 70~ Swampert by the league.

hmm i really hate having to grind! gahh why did they have grovyle learn leafblade

Is that something to even take seriously?

Well, Dana and her roommate keep a fuckton of alcohol in their suite.

Mostly because her school doesn't give a shit if their kids are making drinks every other night in the rooms MAN I WISH I WENT TO A LARGER SCHOOL THAT DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ITS STUDENTS.

i thouhgt you find pokemon boring?

Thou art mistaken, whelp. I have not grown up with the pokemanz, therefore i have played very little of it and have limited experience with it. Ive only played like three games from the series.

lol i decided to play leaf green squirtle solo because why not

apparently according to skype it's how all the kids did it so I guess I must have not played like a kid when I was 10

Hello brother.

Charmander only starter

YISS! Brb, setting up Pokemanz. I need a Growlithe because i love me some Arcanine. I love fire types in general.

loki you're fired

It needed to have a signature move in Gen 3 like the other Hoenn starters.

i know but trying to do this solo is frustrating as hell now, hey hey is pokemon glazed easy but good!(anyone can answer this)

GUYS LET'S ALL SKYPE

I hardly use my account, though.

Well, Dana and her roommate keep a fuckton of alcohol in their suite.

Mostly because her school doesn't give a shit if their kids are making drinks every other night in the rooms MAN I WISH I WENT TO A LARGER SCHOOL THAT DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ITS STUDENTS.

That's what you get for going to a selective, private, liberal arts school with a high teacher to student ratio. >:3