FE4 THREAD

Fia

Then what does that make me? The crotchety neighbor who claims to hate his neighbors but still hangs around for reasons unknown?

Well "reasons unknown" is a bit of a stretch innit

But sure

that sounds about right

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

VP talk huh. HAhaha, reminds me I need to continues the 2nd game...

Actually, you probably shouldnt. Its too obvious i really didnt like that game, isnt it. Oh fucking well.

Omfg. Thor 2 on dvd tomorrow. I almost forgot!

I only really acknowledge the first game. The second was just hoary shit no.

[spoiler=Some junk]

I actually got my beans in a boil when they made Odin out to be a big bad.

orig-11130051.gif

Hes not too nice in the first game but still kind of consistent with the mythology. But the second game...oh my fuck and what. No. Yuck. Lack of missing eye really rustled some jimmies too. Funny thing is that i really really love VP Freya. Like a lot.

Yeah, I bet.

Lezard hijacking plot makes me go guh...

Sadly, he is wasted potential. Especially cuz he kinda comes out of nowhere plotwise. I like his Big Bad character design though and his hammy voice, loads. His pre-Big Bad character portrait makes me eyeroll a bit.

Har. I usually dont read the thread from when im not active in it.

I do sometimes.

^Above

Even though VP 2's controls were terrible and was done turn based in a 3-D enviroment, it was a good game nonetheless.

VPII Major Spoiler

Lezard actually forgot all of what he did in VP1 that he did in II(Amnesia). He was plotting world domination for his own ambitions after gaining Odin's power. He was very humorous after demoting Odin taking his position, gave me a good laugh all throughout his madness and to think that he'd kill Mystina after she discovered his secret of the homunculus.

His obsession to Platina is still unchanged though. .___.

Hrist was a traitor after she gave the Dragon Orb to Odin as she was working undercover for him. Angrim never ceses to amaze me. Even after assassinating the king (Alicia's Father). Forgot why he did kill him though. Angrim was a great hero of his time!

Edited by Dark_Huntress