Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I se... Do tell then.

Looks like it

Long short made very, very short: I bit through my lip and woke up to blood splatters on my pillows.

... I - I'm pretty sure I knocked a few years off my lifespan discovering that...

Long short made very, very short: I bit through my lip and woke up to blood splatters on my pillows.

... I - I'm pretty sure I knocked a few years off my lifespan discovering that...

Seriously, I know you love your lucid Eren dreams, but we may have to cut you off for a while... seriously, you're probably going to bite off something at this rate.

Also, hey~

Ouch......

.....We'll discuss this later on, when I get on Skype

Mystery huh. Would sound like an interesting activity if not that it's dampened by what exactly would be investigated... oh well...

Indeed

Seriously, I know you love your lucid Eren dreams, but we may have to cut you off for a while... seriously, you're probably going to bite off something at this rate.

Also, hey~

B-But it wasn't...

... ... A-Actually, I... don't... remember.

[/sigh]