FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hai thread. My last couple of days was pretty amazing. See picture thread for details.

I swear if I did not have my grasp of hope now, I might have done something to myself by now. :/

Not gonna lie. Gonna come right out and say it:

It actually really makes me sad to see posts like this from various members here. I know you guys are mostly letting off steam or just saying your piece and feelings. But then i think of how young most of you are and how most of the time, you guys are serious when you say stuff like this. I get sad cuz young people should feel hopeful and excited about their lives beginning, and i get angry at myself because i cant like, magically teleport into your room(s), throw confetti and make you guys feel better. Like, i really do wish i could be there for everyone who feels troubled or upset with their lives. Cuz it really does get better!

tumblr_lx7h7mTVBw1qdlh1io1_250.gif

/awkward god

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai thread. My last couple of days was pretty amazing. See picture thread for details.

Not gonna lie. Gonna come right out and say it:

It actually really makes me sad to see posts like this from various members here. I know you guys are mostly letting off steam or just saying your piece and feelings. But then i think of how young most of you are and how most of the time, you guys are serious when you say stuff like this. I get sad cuz young people should feel hopeful and excited about their lives beginning, and i get angry at myself because i cant like, magically teleport into your room(s), throw confetti and make you guys feel better. Like, i really do wish i could be there for everyone who feels troubled or upset with their lives. Cuz it really does get better!

tumblr_lx7h7mTVBw1qdlh1io1_250.gif

/awkward god

*hands Loki some mead* nicely said.

Uh, Florina, I'm pretty sure you and Shirley are a bit closer in age than you'd think, if you didn't already know ;/

Uh, Florina, I'm pretty sure you and Shirley are a bit closer in age than you'd think, if you didn't already know ;/

Can we actually have an age list I'm really confused.

I'm sure most people have their ages in their profile. Shirley doesn't, but if I'm remembering correctly she and Florina aren't that far apart compared to Florina and some of the other people here.

Shirley is somewhere in her late 20's from what I remember.

I vaguely remember a few people being surprised that she was that old quite some time back.

I wasnt just talking about her though. Just using her quote as an example.I have no idea how old Shirley is. I see other sad posts from other members who are younger than Shirley or even just starting college.

Lol loki you are actually a really nice person.

*blushes and shifty eyes*

I wasnt just talking about her though. Just using her quote as an example.I have no idea how old Shirley is. I see other sad posts from other members who are younger than Shirley or even just starting college.

Shirley's not a good example when she's close to your age, though. If I'm not wrong, she's about 3-4 years younger than you.

Eu não tenho carro, não tenho teto

Mas se ficar comigo é porque gosta

RÁÁÁÁÁ DO LEPO LEPOOOO

Shirley's not a good example when she's close to your age, though. If I'm not wrong, she's about 3-4 years younger than you.

Matters not. Shes sad and i wish i could poof into her room and give her a hug. That goes for everyone feeling down.

I'm not seducing a 4 year old

Dude, what is this?

Edited by Loki Laufeyson