FE4 THREAD

Fia

Rant

Even though I'm going to sleep now

There's nothing much to rant so far, other than IT'S GETTING TOO DARK.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But I want the full California! And guys? I went by myself... but nope. I mostly went to Burbank with Ein. >_>

Oh. >_>

>_> Well... yes... because of environmental stuff...

What.

Sure!

Next time, do Disneyland. Its expensive as all fuck, but its pretty gr9.

It comes from the novel: Las Sergas de Esplandián. And old story about the place was that California was an island off the coast of the new world populated by amazons. This is where the name is first used ever. The whole being an island thing actually lasted quite a while, for about 250~ years, before it was discovered that it was attached to the mainland, haha.

Indeed. Although the original territory, Alta California, was much bigger, but I guess the fact they were able to retain a large portion when gaining statehood (though it's actually not even half of the original size) does mean something.

Yeah, it was originally a legend. But then it was discovered that indeed there was land across the ocean, though failing to realize it was attached to the mainland, they thought the island of the novel was real (even if later on discovered the amazon part was not), and so got named as such. Fascinating story.

You know what. I live here and i didnt even freaking know that. (Except the Atla California thing. I remember that.) I may have been taught this back in the day and forgot it along the way. AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Rant

Even though I'm going to sleep now

Noot.

You know what. I live here and i didnt even freaking know that. (Except the Atla California thing. I remember that.) I may have been taught this back in the day and forgot it along the way. AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

Heh. I learned that in elementary school, since over here, 3rd Grade History is basically local state's history. And well, I still remember. Though I had to search up the novel's name since I didn't remember exactly if it was Serdas or Sergas.

Heh. I learned that in elementary school, since over here, 3rd Grade History is basically local state's history. And well, I still remember. Though I had to search up the novel's name since I didn't remember exactly if it was Serdas or Sergas.

If that popped up at all in my education, im guessing forth grade. We did a lot of California history with the missions and shit like that.

If that popped up at all in my education, im guessing forth grade. We did a lot of California history with the missions and shit like that.

Ah yes, that also popped up, since over here there are quite a few. I even got to visit one, since my family was on a trip to Ensenada... and got lost on the way. lol

Ah yes, that also popped up, since over here there are quite a few. I even got to visit one, since my family was on a trip to Ensenada... and got lost on the way. lol

Oh i used to live by a few. Carmel Mission and San Juan Batista were the most notable in the area i grew up in. My friend and i have a joke. If something goes wrong, we blame the Christians. :P:

Oh i used to live by a few. Carmel Mission and San Juan Batista were the most notable in the area i grew up in. My friend and i have a joke. If something goes wrong, we blame the Christians. :P:

Ah, I see. The missions here aren't quite that far, since most are centered on the northern part of the state, the rest being on the Baja Sur, though still far enough from the city for those on this state.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Can't you find some way to avoid that stress

And I'm not talking about hiding under a rock or something like that

What's this

Well, it goes back to the fact that it's my fault that I don't have the courage to speak up to my mom and tell her off.... not in the way of like "just fuck off my life!" or something rash like that. But to actually explain patiently, or die trying.

Sirius is Sirius.

and night.

Next time, do Disneyland. Its expensive as all fuck, but its pretty gr9.

Nooooooooo. I actually don't like Disney. T_T

Heh, I remember years ago I was fascinated. Then again, History had always been a favorite subject, no matter which place's history. It's interesting overall...

MUSTACHE IS A MUST HAVE IF YOU WANNA RULE LIKE A KING GOTTA LOOK LIKE ONE, SMOKE LIKE ONE, DRINK LIKE ONE, BE A LITTLE READY FOR SOME FIST FIGHT FUN, KNOCKOUT PUNCH WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK, SHOES OFF MOTHAFUCKA BOW DOWN BITCH.

I just got here, I have no idea what's going on.

Thinking about making a script request thread in the Creative section.

What do you think?

Got a few for this site and figured it might be worth my while.

Aside from the fact that you should put it in the Writing section specifically, I think it's a good enough idea.