• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My nightmares often involve me disappointing or killing my family.

Wonder what that says about me...

Edited by Makaze

Nightmares huh... yeah, my dreams in general are too random to be any remotely possible to happen IRL... well, the most wild ones in any case, since mundane stuff also tends to happen in them.

Sorry Poly. My nightmares are usually emotional and they're too irrational to ever come true. And not to mention that there's zero chance of them becoming true.

Edited by Agnès

The ending of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann made me fell kinda pissed, but it didn't ruin the whole show for me. It did leave a bad taste in my mouth, sure.

I mean, after countless times of going beyond the impossible and kicking reason to the curb, that scene kinda went against the whole tone of the show. But then again I think people would complain either way on that case.

Great series, solid stuff. I would complain about some characters getting zero development but then I remember it's a shounen, after all. 9/10.

The ending of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann made me fell kinda pissed, but it didn't ruin the whole show for me. It did leave a bad taste in my mouth, sure.

I mean, after countless times of going beyond the impossible and kicking reason to the curb, that scene kinda went against the whole tone of the show. But then again I think people would complain either way on that case.

Great series, solid stuff. I would complain about some characters getting zero development but then I remember it's a shounen, after all. 9/10.

I've been hearing a lot about the ending. Most people I've talked to say they pretend it ended at the wedding or something.

Edited by Aqua

I've been hearing a lot about the ending. Most people I've talked to say they pretend it ended at the wedding or something.

I guess they just don't want that bittersweet flavor in their cup...

Although if you ask me, I can accept bittersweet if it's just the right spot.

I guess they just don't want that bittersweet flavor in their cup...

Although if you ask me, I can accept bittersweet if it's just the right spot.

Actually, I've heard it was mostly because they disliked how the ending went, thinking it came out of nowhere and/or went against the show's established themes, rather like what Rei Rei said.

Actually, I've heard it was mostly because they disliked how the ending went, thinking it came out of nowhere and/or went against the show's established themes, rather like what Rei Rei said.

True, though it still didn't end on a high note.

The ending wasn't the most bittersweet of them all. But it's such a mood whiplash you have to wonder what they were going after with that shieeet.

Edited by Яei Яei

The ending wasn't the most bittersweet of them all. But it's such a mood whiplash you have to wonder what they were going after with that shieeet.

I can handle bittersweet if it makes sense, but... I've mostly heard what you stated. Just came out of nowhere.