• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man... it had been a while since I last hear this...

It's soothing to hear... visuals aside, but eh...

This fucking movie is awesome, and the scene is absolutely wonderful.

Also was my favorite moment of SRWAlpha

This fucking movie is awesome, and the scene is absolutely wonderful.

Also was my favorite moment of SRWAlpha

Ah indeed. It's quite beautiful.

It's also one of my most favorites. It's a shame the original Macross plotline hasn't popped up again to get to see that event again. Nowadays they like to have Frontier if Macross is in, but going back to the beginning for once again would be nice.

Ah indeed. It's quite beautiful.

It's also one of my most favorites. It's a shame the original Macross plotline hasn't popped up again to get to see that event again. Nowadays they like to have Frontier if Macross is in, but going back to the beginning for once again would be nice.

I cry everytime I watch it. DYRL? is such an amazing movie. I don't even feel like watching the series after it.

I don't know... that scene worked so wonderfully that time, I guess it won't have the same charm like the first time did.

I cry everytime I watch it. DYRL? is such an amazing movie. I don't even feel like watching the series after it.

I don't know... that scene worked so wonderfully that time, I guess it won't have the same charm like the first time did.

Hm, would that be Plus or II? I don't know, I know little of II, but I'd recommend watching Plus.

Well, if it has only happened once it's hard to say. I agree the scene was great back in Alpha, but since it has only happened once, it does have that feeling of wanting to have it happen again. And also having the first sereis and DYRL? again would mean getting to see again Roy Focker and his awesome BGM. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hm, would that be Plus or II? I don't know, I know little of II, but I'd recommend watching Plus.

Well, if it has only happened once it's hard to say. I agree the scene was great back in Alpha, but since it has only happened once, it does have that feeling of wanting to have it happen again. And also having the first sereis and DYRL? again would mean getting to see again Roy Focker and his awesome BGM. lol

I meant the original series. I know very little of the Macross series other than the movie.

I guess those guys at Banpresto think on the exact opposite way. They milked countless remarkable scenes, but this one still remains "sacred". Who knows, huh?

Ah yes, Plus. Though I prefer Information High, but I know that's Alpha 3 stuff.

I meant the original series. I know very little of the Macross series other than the movie.

I guess those guys at Banpresto think on the exact opposite way. They milked countless remarkable scenes, but this one still remains "sacred". Who knows, huh?

Oh. Well, the series is quite different. Still, I'd still recommend watching it.

Well, I suppose. Even Frontier isn't exactly used the same way over and over due to the movies... still, seeing the original again wouldn't hurt. At least, not at this point.

Ah yes, Xabungle. This reminds me there is a manga where Jiron pilots the Boss Borot against one of the Machinery Children... and wins. lol

Well, the Borot isn't much different from a Walker Machine, when one thinks about it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt