• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Detriot.

Well... nearly time to board.

...the last plane to her place.

Greetings from Florida! And good luck, Rey, don't worry so much! I'm sure it'll go fine. :)

why am i seeing vashi give in to roxas

oh right, terrible tastes

nothing new here

also, 2+ days quarantine for changing the 3DS clocks isn't "anti-cheating"

it's downright bullshit

I - I DIDN'T GIVE IN!

Hmmmm well you certainly don't know how to defend yourself =o

In both instances!!

You need to find somebody to teach you to be STRONGER as I had with two people~

It's because I'm over the internet and I can't just bat my eyelashes and win.

We post because deep down in our hearts, we want to post. We want to be loved. We want to love. We want to care. We want to laugh. We want to forget our troubles, if even for just a moment. We want to procrastinate. We want to be poked fun at. We want to be poked. We want to poke. We want to argue. We want to say "Hi" and "Bye" and "Good morning" and "Good afternoon" and "Good evening" and "Good night".

Wow, this thread is suuuuuuuuuch a deep place, the shrine of existential contemplation

Hibye Acacia x3

It's because I'm over the internet and I can't just bat my eyelashes and win.

Hmm, I suppose? From my experience doing nothing but looking pretty wasn't the most helpful, though I guess what I did wasn't exactly the same as batting my eyelashes~ But I don't think batting my eyelashes would have helped at the time either x3

You fail to see the true issue at hand, young disowned man

The issue is: she shouldn't leave to be "going back"

No, just you're going to get overwhelmed about what's going on again and leave xb

Last time I only left because it was my sleep time anyway. For now I won't leave until it's school time so I don't know why you think I'd leave prematurely.

Spare you...? B-But I'm not lying!

Hmmmm well you certainly don't know how to defend yourself =o

In both instances!!

You need to find somebody to teach you to be STRONGER as I had with two people~

freohr agreed, don't bother her about it

The issue is: she shouldn't leave to be "going back"

Rei Rei is closer to the truth

Last time I only left because it was my sleep time anyway. For now I won't leave until it's school time so I don't know why you think I'd leave prematurely.

Well, because that's what it looked like you did last night~! I think other times too...

Hibye Acacia x3

Hmm, I suppose? From my experience doing nothing but looking pretty wasn't the most helpful, though I guess what I did wasn't exactly the same as batting my eyelashes~ But I don't think batting my eyelashes would have helped at the time either x3

It always works on my RL friends... although I rarely stoop to that, only if I really REALLY don't want to be bothered. >_>

It always works on my RL friends... although I rarely stoop to that, only if I really REALLY don't want to be bothered. >_>

That's what makes it so effective. Not overusing it!

Well, because that's what it looked like you did last night~! I think other times too...

Well, true, I did not quite mentioned I was leaving to sleep. Although it's not the first time I bring up that name of Xoaltecuhtli. A quick search of the name would reveal that he's the Aztec god involved with dreams (as seen here), so basically all the times I've said I'd "pay a visit to Xoaltecuhtli" or the like was just me telling I'm heading to sleep in a non conventional way, heh.

Though I suppose it could be understandable if someone didn't decided to search up what I meant exactly.

Well, true, I did not quite mentioned I was leaving to sleep. Although it's not the first time I bring up that name of Xoaltecuhtli. A quick search of the name would reveal that he's the Aztec god involved with dreams (as seen here), so basically all the times I've said I'd "pay a visit to Xoaltecuhtli" or the like was just me telling I'm heading to sleep in a non conventional way, heh.

Though I suppose it could be understandable if someone didn't decided to search up what I meant exactly.

I actually assumed you meant going to sleep without knowing what that was

The main thing for me is that you said "this is too weird, I'd rather go to sleep" that makes it sound like the place chased you off~

Edited by Freohr Datia