FE4 THREAD

Fia

Xoaltecuhtli is like Morpheus, pretty much?

Pretty much, though he is also in charge of mental illnesses, from what I remember, though main job is dream regulation.

I actually assumed you meant going to sleep without knowing what that was

The main thing for me is that you said "this is too weird, I'd rather go to sleep" that makes it sound like the place chased you off~

Sigh, fine, it was meant to be a little joke. Since I always go about how random and WTH are my dreams, it was meant to be in the likes of "Oh look, random weird stuff, oh no thanks, I'd rather go and see that in my dreams as usual, which time for is about now", but I guess that was a bit hard to decipher.

And so kids, the moral is that I suck at jokingly banter, and should just stop trying anymore and just shut up and state my intentions clearly, so I will.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much, though he is also in charge of mental illnesses, from what I remember, though main job is dream regulation.

Aztec deities (and their culture in general) are very interesting. I wish Tenochtitlan never got razed

She has no motivation to be here

;_;

Well, I think the less we say about that, the better huh?

*hugs in a non homoerotic way*

Aztec deities (and their culture in general) are very interesting. I wish Tenochtitlan never got razed

As a fan of AH, that's an interesting food for thought. The only time I've seen that specific situation was in Empire Earth II's Tutorial Campaign, which is about an AH where the divergence point was the Aztecs beat the Spanish and avoid conquest. That was interesting, since it culminated in a joint US-Aztec attack on the Inca Empire on the late 20th century.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

As a fan of AH, that's an interesting food for thought. The only time I've seen that specific situation was in Empire Earth's II Tutorial Campaign, which is about an AH where the divergence point was the Aztecs beat the Spanish and avoid conquest. That was interesting, since it culminated in a joint US-Aztec attack on the Inca Empire on the late 20th century.

Hahahaha that's actually pretty awesome (Even the Incas survived)

But you know, the best History lessons I've got were from Age of Empires II. Those campaigns were THE SHIT

Hahahaha that's actually pretty awesome (Even the Incas survived)

But you know, the best History lessons I've got were from Age of Empires II. Those campaigns were THE SHIT

That tutorial campaign makes me laugh, since the idea of seeing the Aztecs with airplanes and ICBM's is quite humorous.

Oh yes, I quite liked those campaigns. Also learned a good deal from them.

And so kids, the moral is that I suck at jokingly banter, and should just stop trying anymore and just shut up and state my intentions clearly, so I will.

What's with the struck out emo all of a sudden? =D

My jokes are never understood either~ Same with anybody else on the internet. Heck even Parrhesia's obvious joke with his IP chat thread wasn't viewed as a joke by somebody.

That's no reason to quit joking~ I used to tell myself I should just not bother joking anymore... But then I learned that that's impossible with me~ x3 But also I just think... just because it doesn't always work out doesn't mean it should just be abandoned entirely. I'm not quite sure why I feel that way actually but I just feel that there's no reason to quit joking....

What's with the struck out emo all of a sudden? =D

My jokes are never understood either~ Same with anybody else on the internet. Heck even Parrhesia's obvious joke with his IP chat thread wasn't viewed as a joke by somebody.

That's no reason to quit joking~ I used to tell myself I should just not bother joking anymore... But then I learned that that's impossible with me~ x3 But also I just think... just because it doesn't always work out doesn't mean it should just be abandoned entirely. I'm not quite sure why I feel that way actually but I just feel that there's no reason to quit joking....

That... was also meant to be a joke, hence the strikethrough.

I'll just... finish my breakfast then head to school. Later all.

It's okay TE, you have Ishtar

I'm disowning you again

Well, I think the less we say about that, the better huh?

*hugs in a non homoerotic way*

Yeah

*pats*

;_;

That... was also meant to be a joke, hence the strikethrough.

I'll just... finish my breakfast then head to school. Later all.

I figured it could have been but I took it otherwise just in case =o Notice I took note of the strikethrough

The main problem with me and strikethrough is that I don't often use strikethrough the way everybody else seems to use it, so I can't pick up the message that everybody else seems to want me to see

That tutorial campaign makes me laugh, since the idea of seeing the Aztecs with airplanes and ICBM's is quite humorous.

Oh yes, I quite liked those campaigns. Also learned a good deal from them.

Atila's campaign and Genghis' were TOO AWESOME