• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I stated I wasn't impressed with it and gave my two cents. Perhaps my disappointment makes me blunter than usual, considering the high praise I've heard for the series.

You think that "praise" was based off one episode?

You have to watch more than one episode before gauging how good or bad the anime is.

How the heck are you supposed to have the character development and plot all laid out in one episode?

[/defending one of his favorite anime series] >:3

I mean, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to, but you seem to be jumping to conclusions is all.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

This is the attitude networks have. It's why House of Cards had to be Netflix exclusive.

How did I know this would be about KLK?

Well with shows that are shorter like a half hour, i think the Three Episode Rule can apply but im picky and it becomes Two Episode Rule. But with me, if a show is like an hour long or more, One Episode Rule applies. Cuz thats a good deal of time to show a bunch. Ya know? Ive never seen House of Cards, im guessing it has a slow start? I like the idea of Netflix exclusives though. Its neat!

aqua pls

You have to watch more than one episode before gauging how good or bad the anime is.

How the heck are you supposed to have the character development and plot all laid out in one episode?

I mean, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to, but you seem to be jumping to conclusions is all.

Guys come on. Leave her alone. Shes entitled to her opinion. She's disappointed with what she saw. I have the same opinion with the Hunger Games.

less defending klk

more watching logh

Guys come on. Leave her alone. Shes entitled to her opinion. She's disappointed with what she saw. I have the same opinion with the Hunger Games.

That's because Hunger Games (the movie) wasn't that good.

The books were. >:3

But yeah, I get what you mean.

less defending klk

more watching logh

H-hai.

I guess everything I said about Kill la Kill applies to LoGH, too...

And it's the weekend now.

And I don't have too much homework.

So I guess I'll go watch some.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

That's because Hunger Games (the movie) wasn't that good.

The books were. >:3

yay for generation gaps

H-hai.

I guess everything I said about Kill la Kill applies to LoGH, too...

And it's the weekend now.

And I don't have too much homework.

So I guess I'll go watch some.

you have four episodes to tell us whether you have terrible taste or not

Nah, just 98%

just like everything? Edited by TheEnd

what is kill la kill even about? the title sounds interesting

Clothes gone wild.

yay for generation gaps

I didn't read them either.

Honestly, I prefer Battle Royale. :v

...Well, I now know to not share opinions anymore...

Well with shows that are shorter like a half hour, i think the Three Episode Rule can apply but im picky and it becomes Two Episode Rule. But with me, if a show is like an hour long or more, One Episode Rule applies. Cuz thats a good deal of time to show a bunch. Ya know? Ive never seen House of Cards, im guessing it has a slow start? I like the idea of Netflix exclusives though. Its neat!

...Thank you...

...Well, I now know to not share opinions anymore...

It's the internet

Why would you be afraid of sharing opinions here, just because they might clash with some fanboys'?