• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, but it isn't episodic. No network was willing to buy it without a standalone pilot.

>.> Game of Thrones is not what i call a standalone pilot....

some people say disney is satanic, etc.

Almost everyone enjoys it though. Just not everybody. :v

>.> Game of Thrones is not what i call a standalone pilot....

Almost everyone enjoys it though. Just not everybody. :v

They had to give one in order to get a contract all the same.

What have differences between book quality and movie qualities and generation gaps got to do with each other? >____>

H-hey. STAHP IT WITH THE PRESSURE. ;~;

The book was horrible. Cliche, Mary Sue protagonist! Flat characters! Unrealistic dystopian setting! Ooh look, a wizard must have made that fake fire! Two winners to make the kiddies happy! "Suzanne Collins's Writing" is my new zero when ranking things in a 1-10 scale. Just take a gander at all of the "hip" sentence fragments and hatred of the colon, rampant grammar and vocabulary problems and descriptive writing that isn't descriptive in the slightest. The only reason I read it that one time was because my Language Arts teacher's strange taste compelled her to make it one of the required readings in the Advanced curriculum. The movie, on the other hand, was mediocre, but not something I would really watch again. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Wouldn't it be the other way around, then? The younger generation enjoys videos more, while the older ones enjoy the good ol' book?

W-well, I'm going to watch it. I am watching it.

The generation right above you is post-TV too

I'm not talking about the media, I'm talking about the content

Very well

The book was horrible. Cliche, Mary Sue protagonist! Flat characters! Unrealistic dystopian setting! Ooh look, a wizard must have made that fake fire! Two winners to make the kiddies happy! "Suzanne Collins's Writing" is my new zero when ranking things in a 1-10 scale. Just take a gander at all of the "hip" sentence fragments and hatred of the colon, rampant grammar and vocabulary problems and descriptive writing that isn't descriptive in the slightest. The only reason I read it that one time was because my Language Arts teacher's strange taste compelled her to make it one of the required readings in the Advanced curriculum. The movie, on the other hand, was mediocre, but not something I would really watch again.

See, content

It targets teenagers after all

Edited by TheEnd

The book was horrible. Cliche, Mary Sue protagonist! Flat characters! Unrealistic dystopian setting! Ooh look, a wizard must have made that fake fire! Two winners to make the kiddies happy! "Suzanne Collins's Writing" is my new zero when ranking things in a 1-10 scale. Just take a gander at all of the "hip" sentence fragments and hatred of the colon, rampant grammar and vocabulary problems and descriptive writing that isn't descriptive in the slightest. The only reason I read it that one time was because my Language Arts teacher's strange taste compelled her to make it one of the required readings in the Advanced curriculum. The movie, on the other hand, was mediocre, but not something I would really watch again.

Can you try harder?