• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno, my hands are sort of big, so... But really, I like the XL a lot more. It takes more of my hand to hold it. That is, I actually rests on the bottom of my palms; I'm not holding the 3DS with my fingertips. xD

That makes sense, I guess. You're parents are spending money to send you to school, so you should've been stu- Oh wait.

sure let's go with that.

neal stahp

Oh my. Definitely not.

Is that worth a game you already played?

It'd be better to spend $5 on Bank and restart Y.

the thing is

I can't

It is not possible to add credits to purchase anything on the BR eShop, including the Bank Pass

Or I would have done it already

I also can't buy Dual Destinies, for one

Maybe I can find a used one on Ebay or something...

It wouldn't hurt to try.

the thing is

I can't

It is not possible to add credits to purchase anything on the BR eShop, including the Bank Pass

Or I would have done it already

I also can't buy Dual Destinies, for one

W-what? How? How did you even get those games?!

That's strange.

W-what? How? How did you even get those games?!

That's strange.

Nintendo and other companies (including Valve with Steam, Sony with the PSN and Microsoft with the XBoxLive) were selling these games (or the credits for Nintendo's case) in dollars but having the price displayed in real (with the proper conversion) but the banks here are not accepting this kind of purchase anymore, and since there isn't a prepaid card compatible with our eShop, we can't buy anything for the time being since Nintendo haven't found an alternative for that like the others

I could still buy games with previously added credits or get demos since they are free for example, but not add credits anymore

>Sees Marthur in Pokemon nearly every day.

>Hasn't seen him in FE4 THREAD for nearly two weeks.

Nintendo and other companies (including Valve with Steam, Sony with the PSN and Microsoft with the XBoxLive) were selling these games (or the credits for Nintendo's case) in dollars but having the price displayed in real (with the proper conversion) but the banks here are not accepting this kind of purchase anymore, and since there isn't a prepaid card compatible with our eShop, we can't buy anything for the time being since Nintendo haven't found an alternative for that like the others
I could still buy games with previously added credits or get demos since they are free for example, but not add credits anymore

I see.

How about gift cards? Are there eShop cards?

whaaaaaaaaat

i want new shoes too

i didn't want to buy them

i had to

I have the BR eShop, that I can't use for that promotion and to buy anything for that matter, at least for now (and God knows when and if Nintendo is doing something about that

I could change it but that would imply deleting my current NNID, which supposedly would make me lost any previous purchase

Yeah, that would supposedly void your previous purchases

And now you know why I'm Californian for Nintendo

Cristiano?

also, you have the link to TE's translation thread on your sig now :o

that's a secret

jenni decided to be a good girl again

i appreciate her latest efforts

No move tutors either.

Pitying me for wanting to play all the Kiseki games conveniently?

T-then... Cris... *googles* Cristóvão? EDIT: Or what Tonton said?

H-hey. It's true. You know it. One year relative to 50 isn't much at all. D:<

I don't have thing for waifus, so... I'm fine.

obvious xy2/z fodder, absolutely disgusting

for needing a vita for that

secret

tell it to a lady

watch one of your cheeks go red

shame on famiry

Hint: Cris-bear

what are you doing

I never had any issue with Steam o:

And I use direct bank transfers, even