• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got Action Replay DSi, Pokemon Conquest, Bravely Default, $35 Nintendo eShop Prepaid Card (that I got Pokemon Battle Trozei and Tokyo Crash Mobs), $100 GameStop Gift Card, and new Art Materials, and a Wii U console from my Birthday yesterday.

Edited by King Marth 64

uh...... umm....

*runs off to leave work*

What

I finally got Action Replay DSi, Pokemon Conquest, Bravely Default, $35 Nintendo eShop Prepaid Card (that I got Pokemon Battle Trozei and Tokyo Crash Mobs), $100 GameStop Gift Card, and new Art Materials, and a Wii U console from my Birthday yesterday.

Whats the AR for.

Counquest? Everything else, Coolio dude.

What

Whats the AR for.

Counquest? Everything else, Coolio dude.

It was for the Nintendo DS games and its the latest one (I cracked new codes for Shadow Dragon that it wasn't listed in CodeJunkies.com that I'll post that in the Shadow Dragon section tonight and I already let Avyen Knight, Tangerine, Red Fox of Fire, and Interegy know about this and they're fine) and I'm still have trouble with Pokemon Black and Black 2/White 2, but I did with Shadow Dragon that it worked completely fine.

And I'm still trying to find PowerSaves for 3DS from GameStop.

Edited by King Marth 64

It was for the Nintendo DS games and its the latest one (I cracked new codes for Shadow Dragon that it wasn't listed in CodeJunkies.com that I'll post that in the Shadow Dragon section tonight and I already let Avyen Knight, Tangerine, Red Fox of Fire, and Interegy know about this and they're fine) and I'm still have trouble with Pokemon Black and Black 2/White 2, but Shadow Dragon that I worked on ok.

And I'm still trying to find PowerSaves for 3DS from GameStop.

I see. So your working on finding cheats for B/W and B2/W2?

I'll search for them.