• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually, this'd be the first time trying to give her medicine, so I doubt she's hiding because of that.

Highly recommend hiding the medicine in the food. If it's a pill, don't be surprised if she eats around it anyway. And I was referring to how contrary cats are, not that she's hiding from medicine.

Highly recommend hiding the medicine in the food. If it's a pill, don't be surprised if she eats around it anyway. And I was referring to how contrary cats are, not that she's hiding from medicine.

Well, considering she was in hiding since I woke up...

Well anyway, I doubt it's possible, since it's a 1.3 ml dose than needs to be drunk.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, considering she was in hiding since I woke up...

Well anyway, I doubt it's possible, since it's a 1.3 ml dose than needs to be drunk.

Never underestimates a cat's ability to be contrary. They read minds. *nodnod*

Oh, liquid? That's actually not that hard. Do you have a siphon thingumabob or is it literally has to be mixed with water? (There's a term for it, I know, but all I think is pipet and I don't think that's right for what it is).

Never underestimates a cat's ability to be contrary. They read minds. *nodnod*

Oh, liquid? That's actually not that hard. Do you have a siphon thingumabob or is it literally has to be mixed with water? (There's a term for it, I know, but all I think is pipet and I don't think that's right for what it is).

Heh

I do have a droplet. Really, the only problem right now is knowing where she is to give it to her... unless she tries to resist to having her mouth held open.