then you can't brag about it

already wrong

And as I said before

The delays are probably because of bullshit

It didn't?

;~;

THAT'S ON MY LIST, TOO!

Good.

Why? Even without the legendaries, I would consider someone who got all those other 'mons pretty impressive.

Lol, when I listen purely by hearing, I get sounds muddled up. I need to look at the actual text to fully memorize a song.

Unfortunately. I really do want to play FC. I can't play at (legitimately) right now, because my family went back to ACROSS THE WORLD. And it was my brother who bought FC. So I'm waiting for it to either come out on Steam, or until I get my Vita-that-so-hate.

I just noticed, despite the two episodes (taking Deja Q as the reference point) being quite a bit far apart, they actually made Q's dub voice the same as that time. At least that's some consistency...

It didn't?

;~;

THAT'S ON MY LIST, TOO!

Good.

Why? Even without the legendaries, I would consider someone who got all those other 'mons pretty impressive.

Lol, when I listen purely by hearing, I get sounds muddled up. I need to look at the actual text to fully memorize a song.

Unfortunately. I really do want to play FC. I can't play at (legitimately) right now, because my family went back to ACROSS THE WORLD. And it was my brother who bought FC. So I'm waiting for it to either come out on Steam, or until I get my Vita-that-so-hate.

new safari, same mons

man up

i thought you were going to watch the first four, five episodes until last sunday

you better put it on the top of your backlog[/s]h[/s], young man

i told you

in the internet, it's either completely awesome or downright lame

"dude spent a shitload of time to get his dex filled, and had to cheat to get it done"

then look it up

bonus points if you can decipher the english before the actual song (easier in the ova version)

(don't watch the ova btw, it's terrible and filled with spoilers)

so it was your brother who had good taste

how old is he

...asdf.

I wish I was back in Alabama.

There is a significant difference between my happiness stat when over there and here especially when dealing with people on the forums.

Give you some vitamins and have you fight some battles, then?

...asdf.

There is a significant difference between my happiness stat when over there and here especially when dealing with people on the forums.

you can't be happy all the time

that isn't how life works

new safari, same mons

man up

i thought you were going to watch the first four, five episodes until last sunday

you better put it on the top of your backlog[/s]h[/s], young man

i told you

in the internet, it's either completely awesome or downright lame

"dude spent a shitload of time to get his dex filled, and had to cheat to get it done"

then look it up

bonus points if you can decipher the english before the actual song (easier in the ova version)

(don't watch the ova btw, it's terrible and filled with spoilers)

so it was your brother who had good taste

how old is he

Lol. That sucks. What are the chances, though?! xD

Yeah, since I'm a big boy no- *shot*

IT IIIIIISSS. I haven't really been playing much video games and watching anime in general that weekend. And a few days after. I have it downloaded and got the right media player and everything.

Honestly, I don't really mind whether the Internet thinks it's cool or not. It's not like I'm going to go about saying "OHHEY, I COMPLETED THE POKEDEX, PPLZ." Just keep it to myself, for the most part.

I already downloaded the OVA, though. Haven't watched it yet... but still... The song... the only part I might think is English is that incomprehensible part where the girl is whisper-singing. The only word I can make out is "beauty." If that's even what it is. .____.

Lololololol. Actually, I generally loved RPGs before, so I recommended he look for one on the PSN and play it. He ended up accidentally purchasing Trails. Best mistake ever. He played it, liked it, and told me to play it. I, the JRPG fan I am, loved it. He... sort of criticized the incestuous themes, saying that he wanted to play SC, but only to finish the story. Meanwhile, I was all like "OMG, THIS IS SO GOOD. I NEED TO LEARN MORE JAPANESE. :3"

But really, when I look at it, among me and my brothers, the youngest is the "zomg, GTA and CoD," while I'm the "JRPGJRPGJRPGJRPGJRPG4lyfe." And the middle one is like a balance. He plays both and enjoys both, but isn't obsessed like me or my youngest brother.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!

.... That's MY phrase! >(

stop reverse-adopting me

But Fia is my mommy and if you're Fia, that means you're my mommy.

...asdf.

I know how you feel. :< That's why I'm moving to California in December of this year lol.

you can't be happy all the time

that isn't how life works

sure you can! I'll be mostly happy in California.

aren't you keeping up with our soap operas, TE?

what soap operas

Lol. That sucks. What are the chances, though?! xD

Yeah, since I'm a big boy no- *shot*

IT IIIIIISSS. I haven't really been playing much video games and watching anime in general that weekend. And a few days after. I have it downloaded and got the right media player and everything.

Honestly, I don't really mind whether the Internet thinks it's cool or not. It's not like I'm going to go about saying "OHHEY, I COMPLETED THE POKEDEX, PPLZ." Just keep it to myself, for the most part.

I already downloaded the OVA, though. Haven't watched it yet... but still... The song... the only part I might think is English is that incomprehensible part where the girl is whisper-singing. The only word I can make out is "beauty."

Lololololol. Actually, I generally loved RPGs before, so I recommended he look for one on the PSN and play it. He ended up accidentally purchasing Trails. Best mistake ever. He played it, liked it, and told me to play it. I, the JRPG fan I am, loved it. He... sort of criticized the incestuous themes, saying that he wanted to play SC, but only to finish the story. Meanwhile, I was all like "OMG, THIS IS SO GOOD. I NEED TO LEARN MORE JAPANESE. :3"

But really, when I look at it, among me and my brothers, the youngest is the "zomg, GTA and CoD," while I'm the "JRPGJRPGJRPGJRPGJRPG4lyfe." And the middle one is like a balance. He plays both and enjoys both, but isn't obsessed like me or my youngest brother.

apparently 100%, since it's apparently based on the 3ds itself

/reloads

man up

it's almost the next sunday already

go watch it

we're talking about bragging

if you'll keep it to yourself, then you won't be bragging

???

don't watch it

i think you got even that wrong

now go and learn more japanese

gta/cawaduty, pokemon, target player base, actual player base, etc.

But Fia is my mommy and if you're Fia, that means you're my mommy.

you're accepting this way too readily

sure you can! I'll be mostly happy in California.

will i need to quote your posts about how you always felt miserable every single day right after ein left

Sonic brainwashing...it is because of you that I got into Sonic CD and I can't get the OST out of my ind >_>

you're welcome