FE4 THREAD

Fia

but you'll most likely be alive

Yes, but over here it seems to be a norm for a strong earthquake very 30 years or so. Better to be that quake the next big one in line than the Big One.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but over here it seems to be a norm for a strong earthquake very 30 years or so. Better to be that quake the next big one in line than the Big One.

also what is "the big one"

also what is "the big one"

The Big One is a term to refer to the eventual big earthquake that will strike the South Cali area. We're talking 1906 San Francisco level one here. And yes, eventual since we know it's coming, but the exact when is still up in the air.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-102237686

Swoobat alone. Sweeping. In Ubers. Also, Ancient Power Charizard.

othercellica.jpg

Whaaa?

------

Pokemon VI Gen

Mariemaia_zps1a49f916.jpg

Hello, guys.

949f.pngxw20.png
Reminds me of
Pipi6_zps139ce4a2.jpg020-1.jpg
cute chalin girls in Dragonball is why I had to get a female one. Not evolved because she would lose her chibi karate girl look. -.-
b0wo.pngj6k8.png
Nice contender.
y62n.pngewc5.png
Got it through transfer though I couldn't get my shiny Arceus through even though I've obtained it at the Hall Of Origin(Most folks have). The Azure Flute was never given out which is why that it didn't go through. It is code only I'm afraid as it is an unused item. Guess I'm really not worthy of it's power in this gen. Easy come! Easy go!
9t80.png70aq.png
It gets Hyper Beam for a nice finisher as both the Adaptability and Normal Gem further strengthens it.
6b8o.pngazq1.png
It gets Mold Breaker to break the mold. Sick of Sturdy, Friend Guard, Levitate etc.
vkhf.png7edg.png
I've got my Victini through. No surprise as I've got it at it's birthplace. It's been with me for years with Flamethrower and such before.
71uw.pngljrn.png
My battle arena contender.

Couple of my many contenders.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Alright, time for me to head to the Dreamscape. Bye.

Goodnight.

Even those. Well, I'll get Ys games on the computer, since they're re-mastered (?) sort of. I just have to figure out how to connect a gamepad to the computer. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. In fact, I may double dip for FC and SC.

Just google it

That's why they say "With age comes wisdom."

that's misleading though

wisdom comes from experience, not from simply waiting and getting old

I'm pretty excited for college, where I'll improve my Japanese-ing. I'll be playing FC and SC first, so language won't be a problem. I should start Zero by the time I start college, so I could use that to learn (even more)!

be aware it's a process that can take a few years

So you can play PoE, but not Terraria? :<

yep

dio knows how badly i lagged when we tried to play urban terror, and rei rei knows how badly i lagged when we tried to play kof

seems to be an issue with locally-hosted games in general

but even in mmos and shit, my ping is usually around 200

Edited by TheEnd