FE4 THREAD

Fia

All this text talk makes me wish I could not forget that many accents when writing... in Spanish of course. Actually, it's been a long time since I've last written something in English.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All this text talk makes me wish I could not forget that many accents when writing... in Spanish of course. Actually, it's been a long time since I've last written something in English.

But you just wrote something in English. :o

Why are you at the hospital.

But you just wrote something in English. :o

No, all of this is typed, not written.

Why are you at the hospital.

I take it you don't know who is Doctor Chapatín?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I skim your posts.

Oh god text speak. Well, I also got spoiled with smart phones so I can still type relatively fast with proper grammar. Although my phone also makes me type even more proper because of auto-capitalization... I just end up with auto-correct stuff sometimes lmao.

and on an unrelated note... goodnight thread.

Auto caps and pushing space twice adds a period on my phone. Auto correct can fuck off and i turned it off, but i use the spell checker a lot cuz stupid phone. Things get all kshdsd

Noot Shirley.

You've been posting in English, brah. -.O

Nope

Ah well, he's a doctor, which is my current avi, so in location I put something related to him.

You've been posting in English, brah. -.O

As I mentioned before, I consider this as typing, not writing.

Oh crap that new avy makes me feel like I am about to get beat up. Dreams are even worse than real life at times. It's weird because around 60% of polys avis mess with my mind.

I skim your posts.

Oh god text speak. Well, I also got spoiled with smart phones so I can still type relatively fast with proper grammar. Although my phone also makes me type even more proper because of auto-capitalization... I just end up with auto-correct stuff sometimes lmao.

and on an unrelated note... goodnight thread.

Pleasant dreams.

???

2007 game strong.

Acacia was like, "He's like the first forum member I've seen who was born after the turn of the century."

Bliss/Junko/Coco/pokemon123/whatever-he-goes-by is, like, 12. He was born after 2000. In the 21st century.

But you said you were there, implying that you, too, were born in the- Oh. I get it. :facepalm:

Wut.

looking at mead that seems like one of the few alcoholic beverages I would want to try. Does it taste good Aqua?

I would not know. I avoid many alcoholic beverages. However, I know some like it, so I make sure there is some for them.

Okay then it works. I saw my name when I looked at the bottom so I got confused.

Probably because you're you.

I would not know. I avoid many alcoholic beverages. However, I know some like it, so I make sure there is some for them.

Probably because you're you.

Well I looked at another thread prior to reading this and my name was not on the readable users list.

Honestly, I dislike any and all beer with the exception of Kokanee. I more or less dislike all carbonated drinks, actually, specifically because of the carbonation. It's why I tend to prefer drinks like juice, milk and water to pop, and harder liquor to beer.