Top Posters In This Topic

guys guys

guess what

i got into college

woooo

grats

what was the last time you posted here?

What am I supposed to look up, again?

W-well, I wouldn't know, okay?! I DIDN'T PLAY SC YET!

>_______________________>

D:

What is this silliness?! >:o

cleric, goldfish

... it's the basic premise, the hell are you talking about

what

this "silliness" is the natural result of your choices

Yay! \o/

I did, too!

Where, might I ask?

I got into the school I realistically expected to go to!

Of course, I got rejected from all my reach schools. Not that I was expecting to get into any of them.

Hi! Glad to see more people around my age on the forum. Currently I'm deciding between UMich and Brown, but I may go to my safety since both are basically not affordable (#appealingformorefinancialaid). And UMCP rocks, I think my cousin is deciding between there and UMBC, and I have a few friends that are going there I think!

I am Hercules, the legendary wanderer.

oh shush, uncle mumu.

has soluna been on recently?

grats

what was the last time you posted here?

Thanks! :D

god, idk, I've been PMing a couple people back and forth/been on steam but school has been super stressful. however i'm posting now since idgaf about school any,more and senioritis is a real disease

oh shush, uncle mumu.

has soluna been on recently?

She was here a few months back or something. She seems to have become a troublemaker. :Hugh:

Who's Iris?

I am Iris.

cleric, goldfish

... it's the basic premise, the hell are you talking about

what

this "silliness" is the natural result of your choices

"A priest or religious leader."

Oh.

But why goldfish?

I-I thought that maybe Agate might play a significant role is all, given what I saw in FC... My bad. ;~;

I don't know.

Hey! >:0

Y-you're right, I know.

Nah just you are one of the smartest people I know and you could not get into an ivy league school and I am expected to get into one.

You must not know many people.

Hi! Glad to see more people around my age on the forum. Currently I'm deciding between UMich and Brown, but I may go to my safety since both are basically not affordable (#appealingformorefinancialaid). And UMCP rocks, I think my cousin is deciding between there and UMBC, and I have a few friends that are going there I think!

Roxas, Lux, Astra, and Amelia are 18-19, though!

Brown! :o

Gosh, if you could go to an Ivy League school, that'd be great, but... yeah... that tuition. But hey, at least you can say you got it. I didn't get into UPenn. ;~; My rejection letter on my b-day, no less.

UMCP is better than UMBC... so if he/she can afford it (Read: Lives in-state), it'd be better...

Not that UMBC is bad. I mean, I didn't bother applying, but that was a mistake on my part. I should've as fallback.

wow everyone has different usernames who are you all

and hi! 12! o: I remember when I first joined SF, lol.

Don't worry, you'll definitely get into one, when you get into high school you'll feel better about it.

Wow, it's been quite some time. I trust you've been taking care of yourself?

She was here a few months back or something. She seems to have become a troublemaker. :Hugh:

Oh that girl.. :/

Who's Iris?

I see someone I don't know...

Hi Iris, who are you?

I am your senpai (#weeaboo), having joined in 2010 while all of you joined in 2013 o:!

Roxas, Lux, Astra, and Amelia are 18-19, though!

Brown! :o

Gosh, if you could go to an Ivy League school, that'd be great, but... yeah... that tuition. But hey, at least you can say you got it. I didn't get into UPenn. ;~; My rejection letter on my b-day, no less.

UMCP is better than UMBC... so if he/she can afford it (Read: Lives in-state), it'd be better...

Not that UMBC is bad. I mean, I didn't bother applying, but that was a mistake on my part. I should've as fallback.

lol, does Lux still post here? I've been gone too long. But yeah, all of us used to be such a crew (since there were less teenagers on SF) back in the day (read: 2010).

if it makes you feel better I got rejected at Columbia

And happy late birthday! o:

Nah just you are one of the smartest people I know and you could not get into an ivy league school and I am expected to get into one.

Oh stop! I'm really not that smart, I was pretty shocked to get in! I can give you tips, but I'm sure the admissions process will change greatly by the time you start applying.

Wait, wait. Which UMich. Ann Arbor?

Wow, it's been quite some time. I trust you've been taking care of yourself?

Uncle Bal! <3

Uh, sorta. I may not have gotten arrested/overdosed on drugs/failed out of school (well... as senioritis increases, I can't guarantee the last one), but I've always been a pretty sickly child (weak constitution, sorta), and this year's been my sickest.

Also since when were you a moderator? o: