• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a 9 dollar headset from Amazon so I can Skype chat, but... I'm shocked she bought it for me just like THAT.

Hahahaha, still. That's sweet of her.

Beats the iPhone-issue Apple earpods that I use.

Thinking of FE12 music. I love the music in that game.

Ah yes. Those are grand. "One Who Carves A New History", "Advance" and "Legend of The Divine Dragon" being three notable ones for me

So guess who's mother just... bought them a headset even I was totally gonna buy it myself. >_>

Silly woman. I appreciate the gesture, thank you, and that's 9 dollars saved for your Mother's Day present so thanks in advance.

Yay!

Hahahaha, still. That's sweet of her.

Beats the iPhone-issue Apple earpods that I use.

It is! ... Really unexpected too...

Does it upset you, Taylor?

E-Eh? No, I was just curious.

... W-Why the strikethough?

Because we all know you like bad boys/guys and Nightmare is saying he's a good guy.

But Nightmare is actually the meanest.

Edited by Magnolia

Because people tended to go completely bonkers with troping and the tropers themselves have won themselves a very shitty reputation. Edit wars and internal SJWing and of course, people getting crazy with using their terms for meta discussion. I dont blame people for hating TVTropes. Its gotten better with renaming of tropes and page clean up but the stigma remains~

Gladly, I did not experience that.

False. There are so many things in there that aren't even tropes. So much unnecessary junk.

Also false! Some pages are probably better than others, but overall there's too much opinion going on there, and just downright false information a lot of the time.

Now you do.

True. No matter what other junk it may have, no other site offers as many tropes as it does in such a well organized fashion. As long as it offers me the best tropes, I will use it for tropes.

True. I have not found a page with false information in all my time there. That said, I do not read the references and instances sections pages thoroughly for fear of spoilers. I focus on the tropes themselves.

I suppose so.

True. I have not found a page with false information in all my time there.

Unless you joined yesterday, this is filthy stinking lies and you know it. What Nightmare is talking about is the misapplication of tropes and how they are untrue in certain instances. Canon Sue used to be one of these. It is now corrected, but this is kind of the thing hes talking about. They are also limiting Real Life examples for this reason.

I should get a headset. My mic dates back to the bronze age. Ill probably do that when i get a new lappus.

Unless you joined yesterday, this is filthy stinking lies and you know it. What Nightmare is talking about is the misapplication of tropes and how they are untrue in certain instances. Canon Sue used to be one of these. It is now corrected, but this is kind of the thing hes talking about. They are also limiting Real Life examples for this reason.

I should get a headset. My mic dates back to the bronze age. Ill probably do that when i get a new lappus.

The examples are the things I'm talking about. I do not read below the trope definition.

Also, I have never joined. I only read.

Ah yes. Those are grand. "One Who Carves A New History", "Advance" and "Legend of The Divine Dragon" being three notable ones for me

Advance sounds better in Mystery rather than New Mystery. Something's off in that one IMO.

Off to War sounds better in Mystery as well, though that's mostly the instrument set.

Advance sounds better in Mystery rather than New Mystery. Something's off in that one IMO.

Off to War sounds better in Mystery as well, though that's mostly the instrument set.

Is that so? Well, I've never so much as touched FE3, so I could be biased. Don't suppose you could send me a link to it?