• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed several days, not catching up. Just need to relax and unwind here tonight.

Maybe I should mix myself some rum and lime juice... that actually sounds a plan. Be back shortly.

What the FUCK

ULTIMATE WARRIOR IS DEAD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I SAW HIM ON TV JUST YESTERDAY

don't mind me. Just crying because of a sad death scene... and then keep crying from laughter.

*passes a box of kleenex*

If you hadn't started laughing I would have offered you a shoulder too, but it seems like you're doing fine.

*passes a box of kleenex*

If you hadn't started laughing I would have offered you a shoulder too, but it seems like you're doing fine.

Yeah, I am. Thanks for the tissues. ^^ Just watching Doctor Who. Finished up the finale for series 3.

Missed several days, not catching up. Just need to relax and unwind here tonight.

Maybe I should mix myself some rum and lime juice... that actually sounds a plan. Be back shortly.

Oh hey! Mmmm lime rum. Is it Kraken? <.<

How do you say your username? Is the c in it soft or hard?

don't mind me. Just crying because of a sad death scene... and then keep crying from laughter.

*Puts Game of Thrones in Kat's lap* You come talk to me about sad death scenes after watching that.

:v:

*Puts Game of Thrones in Kat's lap* You come talk to me about sad death scenes after watching that.

It is not. Should I be trying some Kraken in the future?

I was going to make some joke about 'is it soft or hard' but...

I seem to remember when I finally got around to researching the name (after already having used it for some years) I found out it was a Polish surname, and it was supposed to be pronounced similar to bel-tcher-zak or some such, but at that point I'd already been subvocalizing it with a soft c like "sir" for years, and it's a hard habit to change.

It is not. Should I be trying some Kraken in the future?

I was going to make some joke about 'is it soft or hard' but...

I seem to remember when I finally got around to researching the name (after already having used it for some years) I found out it was a Polish surname, and it was supposed to be pronounced similar to bel-tcher-zak or some such, but at that point I'd already been subvocalizing it with a soft c like "sir" for years, and it's a hard habit to change.

Kraken is a bolder rum and makes you feel like a Greyjoy! :P:

Har! Wow really? Moreyouknow.jpg

Now i know how to say it at least. I knew you would aim for that kind of joke.

Noot Acacia!

Everyone dies in that, though. Not as impactful.

Well, I'm not averse to trying new things. I've usually been a Captain Morgan man, but I'll see about rasslin' with a Kraken next time. (My brother got me some Bacardi I'm still working on, though, so it'll be after that.)

Everyone dies in that, though. Not as impactful.

You'd be surprised. I think people overstate the deaths of characters overall. Actual MAJOR characters dying isnt as common is as people make it out to be. Minor characters die all the time.

Well, I'm not averse to trying new things. I've usually been a Captain Morgan man, but I'll see about rasslin' with a Kraken next time. (My brother got me some Bacardi I'm still working on, though, so it'll be after that.)

Yeah im ok with the Kraken. Im not much of a rum person though. I prefer mead. Nom nom nom...

I really need to get more of that....<.< Reasons~

In a series with a bunch of characters seeing some die kind of loses impact regardless when the whole point of the series is conflict. Even if they are mains.

In ASOIAF, it often boils down to the how and why, not the event itself. Thats the best part.
But theres gotta be some guys left standing from the very beginning. Like Tyrion and Dany arent going anywhere any time soon. Same with Arya. You can pretty much tell who stays and who is fair game by the midpoint of the third book.